XBL Gamertags

Just set up my XBL, when I tried to register my debit card it keeps saying that my card number was invalid-when the number I entered was correct! Any ideas?

Seeing that the 360 situation is now sorted:

darthandy75

Though I don't have FIFA, and at the moment I'm playing CoD WaW. Excessively. And I'm still ****.

mine is Pancakez0r

I don't have a lot of time to game on it lately, although I was all about playing some NCAA Football 12 for awhile before I saw how buggy it gets after 5 seasons :\ Made it about halfway through Dark Souls before baby daughter was born, haven't had much time since though I have a huge backlog!

XBL GT: Richie McRichie

Play mostly CoD MW3 at the moment and got FIFA 12 being delivered within the next 2/3 days, hoping tomorrow lol

LegionGeneral99

pretty mucheverything mw3 fifa 12 mass effect pes ufc lyk a said everything lol

lummy1022 for MW3 and Newest Ghost Recon, will be getting Black Ops 2 for it!

Let me know you add me and state your name from FM please :) I always got too many friends request who I don't know! Because they're jealous of my shooting skills!

Hey guys come join the brand new up and coming PES 2013 1v1 site for xbox 360 which is PesGamingLeagues

theres a league of 20 teams ( might add a new league if the activity increases)
The site is not 100% completed, looking for active and reliable members. Its fun and free to play, just register and take a quick look :)

Use your gamertag as your username when u register

WarroF1

Hardly go on now though, but when I do it's usually for FIFA 13, NBA 2K13 or Black Ops 2.