Xbox Community Forums

Jay Pricey

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Quick and simple message for any Xbox 360 players out there. A few of my friends have created this new gaming forum and I've been trusted with running a fun xbox community. I would really appreciate it if some of you could sign up and discuss in my area of the forums just to let it grow a little bit :).

As you know from my sig, I can create fun tournaments, so I may include some tournaments to do with Fifa and/Or Call of Duty in the future.

Here is the link --> http://www.legendary-gaming.net.tc/ Please sign up and talk in it. I'd be really grateful. Also if anybody plays the Crysis games, they are running a Community division to do with this game, however I don't know much about Crysis :)

Thank-you

Ties in well with your inability to cross and your 30 yard innacurate efforts on goal.

At least he doesn't rage when he loses...

I'll take a look a bit later and will most likely sign up :)

Thanks for joining guys. Hopefully we can create a snowballing effect where you can get your xbox-playing friends to join also, forums are always more fun when more people are on them as we all know :)

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Anybody who also likes creating GFX Graphicy stuff like Avatars and signatures as well as people who play Star Wars Republic Commando or Crysis 2 would also be appreciated :)

Hi Jay, can Tony be a mod?

Having a quick look around, cant see the forum bit. It's probably my lame eyes though...

Edit, its under Network

By the way guys, I might be included a small FM2011 discussion part of the forum.. nothing insanely in-depth like FM-Base, but IF I included this section, I'd appreciate a few people popping in, discussing tactics, maybe even adding their stories to the section? :) Thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:56 PM ----------

There is now a small FM11section with people such as Hellroker helping out with his player knowledge. If anyone wants to share a tactic or screenshots of success or other players, feel free.

You can also now set FM2011 as your favourite game.

We have a twitter account - LGSocietyGaming