[XBOX] FIFA Supreme League

Bolton have signed the Brazilian Naldo for £30m

XxcaveoxX

Pop me in the blue :)

Ermmm..... can you not clearly see this tournament has started ?

I'll be on very soon, So anybody in div 2 or Alex or Nathan want to play our cup games then VM/PM me or message me on xbox.

GT: Alan bsfb 1690 <-- div 2 people add me.

Ermmm..... can you not clearly see this tournament has started ?

I'll be on very soon, So anybody in div 2 or Alex or Nathan want to play our cup games then VM/PM me or message me on xbox.

GT: Alan bsfb 1690 <-- div 2 people add me.

Ermmmmmmm...Does it not say to put your name down, and if people drop out, they will be repaced with people in the blue list? ;)

Ermmmmmmm...Does it not say to put your name down, and if people drop out, they will be repaced with people in the blue list? ;)

Apologise mate, I forgot about that. TBH i was thinking you were talking about getting an actual blue name XD my bad!

Anyone in League 2.

I'm willing to play.

I can play mate ;)

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

And two league games if you want...

Lets see how the games go first :p, I'm sure if one of us hammer each other in both games we wont want to get hammered 4 in a row XD, But yeah I can play all 4 anyway if im motivated lol.

I can play mate ;)

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Lets see how the games go first :p, I'm sure if one of us hammer each other in both games we wont want to get hammered 4 in a row XD, But yeah I can play all 4 anyway if im motivated lol.

Good lad. Play 2 cup games first or league games?

Anyone want Louis Saha (80) for 20M or a trade offer?

Last edited:
Bolton 3-2 Wigan
Cisse x2
Jerome

Bolton 2-1 Wigan
Cisse x2
Carroll

Carrol and Cleverley in the 1st match.