Xbox Gold Live

iamsteve

Arte et labore
Reaction score
Anyone know the best place to buy 12 months Gold membership for xbox live???

£27 is much cheaper though...and instant delivery

DONT BUY IT DIRECTLY OFF THE XBOX! when i did it, they automatically kept taking the money out of my card without letting me know and then i called them up to cancel it and it was ridiculously difficult, i had to speak to like 5 different people before they eventually cancelled the direct debit.

yeah whenever you buy it direct they turn on automatic renewal, so it will do it without your consent

yeah whenever you buy it direct they turn on automatic renewal, so it will do it without your consent
its stupid...surely it doesnt take much common sense to make a setting that enables you to cancel it on the xbox...it cant be that difficuly can it?

really?...ffs if only i knew that about 2 months ago lol would have saved me so much effort :(

i know i bought it off xbox last year, and after searching ebay i found the £27 one, but then i got a message saying automatic renewal will happen tomorrow, so i went on xbox.com and turned it off

Gamestation is gd blockbuster is game all for 26 qwid i got myne from gamestation

its £35 at game and £32 at game station :S