Xbox Live

haha i hate him , he is possibly the worst driver ive ever seen. he pretty much lost us the round! and ive just had to leave cos he was doing my head in just chasing after me shooting me in free mode - wouldnt leave me alone!

well me and sean are pretty much best friends after him pwning me all day on gta 4

Yeh you suck a bit Sam. Always scrounging for lifts in choppers as well ;)

haha i hate him , he is possibly the worst driver ive ever seen. he pretty much lost us the round! and ive just had to leave cos he was doing my head in just chasing after me shooting me in free mode - wouldnt leave me alone!

Haha I'm not that bad. I blame your poor navigation skills and weren't you the one who got us stuck against a wall where someone easily picked us off with the rocket launcher :p

woooo jsut played with sean, i sucked ttm, but was rpetty fun.

My tags:

m0gwaiFEARsatan, sum1 actually had mogwaiFEARsatan already :O

Yeh you did suck. We all ttly need to get a big game of GTA going and have a **** about. :D

You'll have to set a date sometime then and I'll see if I can join in. Don't get much time to play xbox at the moment though. :weep:

woooo jsut played with sean, i sucked ttm, but was rpetty fun.

My tags:

m0gwaiFEARsatan, sum1 actually had mogwaiFEARsatan already :O

well thats the gayest tag ive ever seen , why not just have gregorz rasiak or whatever your name is

anyone know where to get live cheap or free as mines expiring 2m0z :(

right so my xbox will be picked up by UPS on Thursday but i have transfered my gamertag over to my mates 360 so i can once again play online,

Still JacksoK if you want to add me those who have not already and i have more games i can play

PES 08
Fifa 08
Halo
Call of Duty
Rock Band
Guitar Hero
Team Fortress

just give me a Shout

Will have to get a game of CoD4 on the go. I havn't played with anyone I know yet, or anyone worse than me :(

Always up for a game of CoD4, not bad at that one.

Yeah we should get a big game of CoD4 going, will be good :)

I'll be up for it. Don't know the maps though so I always get pwned :(

just say when guys i think it would be a good laugh

i think a shipment free for all should be done between us on cod

well i go on holiday on saturday so we should try get a game before i go :p

Shipment is wank, anything but shipment. FFA gets boring fast though so we could do some team matches if there is enough of us.

well whoever gets me will win :p, nerd skills at cod ftw