XENON 2009 Deluxe skin

Hancuryahudi

Reaction score
From www.sortitoutsi.net by kuzo

I think this skin is an interesting. It has 4 types which is metallic, glass, xenon 2008 and transparency. Hope you all enjoy. :)

Last edited:
Downloaded, extracted, put in folder..doesn't work! Anything I need to do???

Downloaded, extracted, put in folder..doesn't work! Anything I need to do???

When you extracted Xenon Deluxe skin in skin folder it's have a folder that called Xenon Deluxe 2009. In the Xenon Deluxe skin folder, it have metallic for an example. So, you just need to open metallic's folder and cut the all the items inside it and paste into the skin folder.

C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\xglass

Same method if you extracted skin likes glass, xenon 2008. Hopes it help you.:)

Last edited:
When you extracted Xenon Deluxe skin in skin folder it's have a folder that called Xenon Deluxe 2009. In the Xenon Deluxe skin folder, it have metallic for an example. So, you just need to open metallic's folder and cut the all the items inside it and paste into the skin folder.

C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\xglass

Same method if you extracted skin likes glass, xenon 2008. Hopes it help you.:)
not working 4 me

It is worked for me. At the first extracted, I also failed. But after I have separated the original files, now it's working for me.

1. Extract it and it has a folder called Xenon Deluxe 2009. Let's say you extract in C:\Users\user\Documents\Xenon Deluxe 2009. In this folder, it contains skin folder with names likes transparency, metallic, glass and xenon 2008.

2. Open all these skin folders one by one. Let's say you open metallic folder like this, C:\Users\user\Documents\Xenon Deluxe 2009\metallic.

3. In metallic folder it contains "xmetallic" and "xmetallic right". Cut this two things and paste it into, C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins

4. Now your folder skins looks like screen.

I will give this a try, and report back...also, I don't have the config file in the main skin folder, would this make a difference??

Why don't you upload it on here.

Nice by the way.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Cant download it :(

i like the style but skins with those stupid buttons **** me off. Makes the game look cheap

it gets stuck on loading image data for the new skin :S