XENON 2009 Deluxe skin

Very nice!.

I don't see the arrows to go past screen next screen, the ones usually beside the continue button (luckily I found left and right arrows are the key bindings for those).

Also, I see there's a folder named "windowed fix", how is that used and what does it address?. I've tested overwritting the folder content into the one skin I'm using. Having seen an obvious change (I barely moved from messages to player screen before doing so). I play in windowed mode

There's no minimize or maximize buttons for the litle windows in TV mode, so I can't see those I had minimized from the previous skin.

Last edited:
Located the buttons, they're hiding under invisibility beside the right flag (I'm using the left side menu version)

Hi

This skin looks great but i dont have winrar to extract it .

Is it possible that someone would me kind enough to extract it for me

I don't know mate,are you sure its not asking for your password to continue the installation process?

I don't know mate,are you sure its not asking for your password to continue the installation process?

No its asking for the admins . i have entered mine but it does not work .

Im not sure them mate,i had no problems downloading it.Im no computer expert so cant really help.If Sean the admin see's this he may be able to help.

Nice going to download,
Also do u have tevez in goal?
Joel