Xfire

• Thread starter HoneyMonster
  • Start date
  • Replies 25
  • Views 3K
H

HoneyMonster

This may be in the wrong place but i have just downloaded the new patch for Xfire and there is no FM07 im gutted i have been waiting for this patch to rack my hours up. Does anyone no why they have missed it out cause it is the best selling game in the UK so it baffles me.

i dunno,but there is a thing on there website and u can send them an email and tell them about games they have not got

It is very strange that fm07 has not been added yet, Usually games are added a few days after release.

FM 2006 took over a month to be added. So don't get your hopes up anytime soon.

The reason it takes so long is because Xfire is American so it's a bit hard for them to get the game plus they are probably too busy playing Eastside Hockey Manager :D

Don't be daft nobody likes baseball :D

Also it is OOTP.

Is that the demo u can install on fm disk ?

Yeh it will be a Try and Buy demo where you can buy it and download the full version...same with EHM as well.

I looked on the forum and there is a 12 page (last time i looked which was a few days ago) thread about FM07 nad they say in there that the worldwide soccer manager 2007 (which for those who dont no that is the american version) is not out yet so thats why?

Hey guess i just answered my own question lol

Yeh looks that way. According to Amazon it is out tomorrow (November 7th). So hopefully Xfire support should follow soon :D

My good friend has downloaded me the FM07 torrent and put it on to a disc, of course he is a money-grabbing ******* so I have to pay 7.50 for it, but at least I dont have to pay 30 quid. It also works.

pht, i wudda doen u it free, I did for Higgy and my mate

I only paid 24 for a legit copy and i got it a day before it was relesed

pht you were ripped off, Cost me 18 for a legit copy

I got my copy from Gamestation for £23 I think it was. I don't normally buy from the high street but I was there and I thought what the heck.

got mine for £15 from Asda using the £10 gift card i have had since last xmas :D

Yeh new games patch was added yesterday...

New support for:
Neverwinter Nights 2
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Need for Speed: Carbon
Need for Speed: Carbon Demo
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Championship Manager 2007 (ewwwwwwwwwwwww)
Football Manager 2007