Xfire

Douy said:
Getting addicted to games is quite sad to be honest. What do you actually get out of them? Plus, you'll grow up to realise you wasted the best years of your life playing some game :)

You live in Alloa

Wasting your life just at that :p

Douy said:
Getting addicted to games is quite sad to be honest. What do you actually get out of them? Plus, you'll grow up to realise you wasted the best years of your life playing some game :)

This is coming from a person who is joined upto a FM Base which is a GAMES FORUM LMAO

its only cos he has a agme cube

its also coming from someone with like 6 Computers

Theres a difference between playing a game and being addicted to a game Honey....

25 hours a week of 1 game is 2 much. I can play a game for like an hr then i stop it keeps them interesting.

Just realised Honey has played over 50 hrs of gaming this week.

Thats like playing the games for the whole weekend which = sad as fooooooooooooooooooooook.

Only game I really play is FM and even then I can only play it for, at the most, an hour at a time

I can only play a PS2 game for 45mins top but I can play Fm for about 2 hours

Douy said:
Thats like playing the games for the whole weekend which = sad as fooooooooooooooooooooook.

Only game I really play is FM and even then I can only play it for, at the most, an hour at a time

You don't know him so how can you say he is sad for playing, maybe he is a kid and grounded for the week? Maybe the weather has been poor where he lives and he couldn't go out for a kick about? Maybe he has a disability which prevents him from leaving the house? There is plenty more reasons I could give but if he is playing for around 50 hours a week and neglecting his friends or other activities then it isn't very healthy.

I can only play games for an hour or 2 except if im playin pro evo at one of my mates houses.

well i have had a few days off and I have had a tight week money wish so i couldn't afford the petrol so I just sat at home and played games when i wasnt working

Hehe I must be a saddo then, I was playing wow at 3am on my wedding day, I couldn't sleep though and I'd spent 3 hours from 10pm until 1am writing out my speech and I needed to unwind a bit so I guess thats not to bad. :/

I cant play any of my PS2 games for long probably an hour, hour an half tops. But FM i could play for 2-3 hours buts that because i do other things at same time, like watch films or have a little break talk to people on MSN while i leave FM running.

Lloyd said:
I cant play any of my PS2 games for long probably an hour, hour an half tops. But FM i could play for 2-3 hours buts that because i do other things at same time, like watch films or have a little break talk to people on MSN while i leave FM running.

I never fought I would say that, but im exactly like lloyd

It all depends on the game really. With GUN and PoP:TT I tend to play untill I get stuck, then go back to it later on.

Whereas with Gran Turismo 4 I can play it for hours on end. Metal Gear Solid 3 is the same, when I got it I played on it for 8 hours straight.

gamecube sucks, I want GUN, I played it for a while at my friends house and it was amazing. It's not very long, but it's good.

Get a cheap PS2 off Ebay Douy n join the cult

Can we please stay on topic.

I have already played more fm and some aoe3 this week more than last week. I suppose it depends how much you can get into a game.