Bozinis8 Kit Shop(Kit Requests)

bozinis8

Reaction score
Hey guys whats up???if anyone wants a fantasy kit,be my guest,just ask it and i do my best to make you proud......please use the template below.

Club:
Kit Manufacturer:(e.g. Nike Addidas etc.)
Kit Sponsor:
Home Kit:
Away Kit:
Third Kit:

please note that my pc is umable to make new config files because of a problem im not aware of................if you still want me to make your kits then post below:
p.s(please be as clear as possible on your requests beacause my english are not vey good):S

some of my rescent designs are below

How do i use these kits though?

i suppose you ask how to put it on the game......you will need a program i can not remember its name but its still pretty hard to do this............use the search tool on the site and find a thread to request a config file.................am i clear???

i suppose you ask how to put it on the game......you will need a program i can not remember its name but its still pretty hard to do this............use the search tool on the site and find a thread to request a config file.................am i clear???
Sound kid.

You need win rar or something to extract the files.

Please correct me if i am wrong ?

You need win rar or something to extract the files.

Please correct me if i am wrong ?
you definately need win-rar but not only that................you also need that utility mentioned before tou create a config file but i still cant make that happen..........i tried to put just the photos an i changed the ID so it matches but still cant be shown on the information screen...........but tell me pleas whats your opinion about the kits??

imo both the liverpool kits are over the top. the bolton looking one, and the udinese-looking striped is pretty good. the red "bolton" and the white "udinese" are both having problems with the sponsor.

imo both the liverpool kits are over the top. the bolton looking one, and the udinese-looking striped is pretty good. the red "bolton" and the white "udinese" are both having problems with the sponsor.

what do you mean "problems"?

the red one has a black square around the clob logo, and bright orange showing around the collar

The sponsor on the white one just seems out of place, style and color-wise

the red one has a black square around the clob logo, and bright orange showing around the collar

The sponsor on the white one just seems out of place, style and color-wise

thanks a lot mate....i already made some more and a firmly believe the problem is now solved....

Let's start things then :D

Club: Tottenham
Kit Manufacturere.g. Nike Addidas etc.) : Adidas
Kit Sponsor: Wind (The one that AS Roma has)
Home Kit: White with black details (same as liverpool away kit in OP)
Away Kit: light blue with dark blue details (any design)
Third Kit: Black with gold details (any design)

Let's start things then :D

Club: Tottenham
Kit Manufacturere.g. Nike Addidas etc.) : Adidas
Kit Sponsor: Wind (The one that AS Roma has)
Home Kit: White with black details (same as liverpool away kit in OP)
Away Kit: light blue with dark blue details (any design)
Third Kit: Black with gold details (any design)

here you go:View attachment 116366
[/ATTACH]
in the third kit i used four different kinds of golden so as the kit wont be "boring"if you dont like any of the kits please tell me so and I wiil correct them by your instructions,thank you for requesting a kit i hope you ll bring luck

here you go:View attachment 116366
[/ATTACH]
in the third kit i used four different kinds of golden so as the kit wont be "boring"if you dont like any of the kits please tell me so and I wiil correct them by your instructions,thank you for requesting a kit i hope you ll bring luck

Home kit is awesome, just the way i wanted.
Away kit can i have the light blue to be really light, like turquoise.
Third kit change the design if possible. something along the line of Liverpool away for 2009-2010. Make the gold brighter. Thanks

And is it possible to get rid of the white background?

Club: Worthing Football Club
Kit Manufacturer:(e.g. Nike Addidas etc.) Nike
Kit Sponsor: A2B Taxis Worthing
Home Kit: Red (Main) & White
Away Kit: Blue (Main) & White

Save as a PNG instead of a JPEG as well please. It's much better quality.

oh dear. close the thread please.
your kits are awful.
for a start, save as png, higher quality.
second, make the sponsor higher up, and make it smaller and your mixing templates and the templates you're mixing, really don't go. you need to improve a lot before opening a request thread.

also, use the FB templates, looks much better in game than SS

oh dear. close the thread please.
your kits are awful.
for a start, save as png, higher quality.
second, make the sponsor higher up, and make it smaller and your mixing templates and the templates you're mixing, really don't go. you need to improve a lot before opening a request thread.

also, use the FB templates, looks much better in game than SS

first of all tank you for telling me my mistakes,then i have to tell you that i didnt force anyone to ask me for kits............and the ones that have requested kits from me did it because i do iti the next day,im not like you,you have 10,maybe 20 unanswered requests,maybe i dont make as great kits as you do but i do it quick..............

Firstly, i'd say it's quality over quantity... i'd rather have a quality set of kits, and wait a while than poorly made kits the day after but meh..

Secondly, i haven't done any requests recently because i've been working on this 20 teams in La Liga, i made 3 kits for each team, that's 60 kits, all good quality. They take time...

Firstly, i'd say it's quality over quantity... i'd rather have a quality set of kits, and wait a while than poorly made kits the day after but meh..

Secondly, i haven't done any requests recently because i've been working on this 20 teams in La Liga, i made 3 kits for each team, that's 60 kits, all good quality. They take time...

firstly i cant find fb template in "fanboys" i already know its better.....i admit you are better than me...im a complete amateur but still there is some reason that some people post to my thread,and if you cant answer the requests because you work on something else you should close th thread or say that people should post somewhere else because you are busy........and do you know something????the reson i started making my kits last week is because i requested kits both to you ans StuW and nobody replied,(i hope StuW frgive for mentioning his name)

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Home kit is awesome, just the way i wanted.
Away kit can i have the light blue to be really light, like turquoise.
Third kit change the design if possible. something along the line of Liverpool away for 2009-2010. Make the gold brighter. Thanks

And is it possible to get rid of the white background?
yeah sure,by tomorrow i will have them uploaded......