XML Parsing Error - How to fix this?

bluenose_rob

Reaction score
Anybody know how to fix this, and stop this message from coming up every few minutes whilst playing FM!?

Cheers mate, finally some help! Respect!

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

search mate :S

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/fm-2010-xml-parsing-error-solution-t31688.html

Edit: :mad: Broken link, Copy and paste it into your browser

this for '10 but works the same

Still having a problem, as I can't even locate the file to delete!
This is really ******* me off now! I cannot play FM!!!!!!!! :(

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Can nobody help what so ever?

Surely other people are or have had the same problem!!!!!!????????????????????????????

Cheers mate, finally some help! Respect!

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Still having a problem, as I can't even locate the file to delete!
This is really ******* me off now! I cannot play FM!!!!!!!! :(

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Can nobody help what so ever?

Surely other people are or have had the same problem!!!!!!????????????????????????????

yes, i have the same problem...i enabled the option to show all hidden folders, but there is no any 'settings' folder i should delete ??

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

i solved the problem...if you can't find the settings folder, just search for it, and then see and chose a correct path of it....;)