XML parsing error : please help!

Robmk85

Reaction score
Ihave read the previous post regarding this issue and i have tried every 1 of the solutions, im not very pc literate and am struggling to fix my game,it was working fine before the laptop turned itself off due to overheting, i cannot get the match to start, i can do eevrything else but as soon as i have picked my team, the error message comes up
XML Parsing error :not -well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of replay speed.xml

Could somebody please help me with this problem as i have already lost 109hrs of gameplay and would like to get cracking on a new 1, any help would be greatly received, many thanks!

Have you tried uninstalling & reinstalling the game

i have uniinstalled the game, steam and have also restored the laptop to an earlier point, i was wondering could the graphics card have burnt out?? is this a possibility?

try running cc cleaner after u uninstall to clean up the registry

sorry im not sure what cc cleaner is, ive also noticed that there are 3 different error messages that only come up when i have picked my team and go to advance, they are
Not well formed (invalid token) at line 1 of speed
at line 1 of 2d speed
at line 1 of replay speed ,

any ideas?

last time i had this problem, i deleted my custom skin and all was fine (H)

Just deleted the folder am trying again now, many thanks for the help so far

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Just started up a whole new game after deleting the fm 2011 settings file and im still getting the same error messages as before! im getting rather annoyed now! :-(

if ur using a custom skin try reverting bk to default skin if its the other way round try using a custom skin from here and see if tht works

no custom skins, everything is how the game came out of the box! i cant work out how to fix it.

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

with the error messages im receiving it seems to be something to do with the actual match speed and replay speed but i havnt seen any similar issues posted on here only ones for graphics and last saved games!

this has happened on my liverpool team I'm second and I have gone 10 games without conceding and now everytime I go to play my next match it loads to 3 quarters then stops then a window pops up saying not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of replay speed.xml 2d something and replay and I cannot find anyone who knows how to fix it, its really ******* me off