Resource icon

xPer Advanced Warfare Pack '21 1.0

I'm not using the tactic of this thread, but the thread I linked, but as said they seem to be identical tactics except for couple of tweaks, so probably both would be very effective. The Comed fixed one I used for 2 seasons is insane, perfect defense and very fluid attacking football with super corner routine to spam goals.
Could you post the line up from psg please?

As said, wasnt from this tactic, but the other one, but here, its PSG lineup in CL final win of first season (signed Pogba, Mendy):

psg.png

Final league table of first season:

11psg.png

As said, wasnt from this tactic, but the other one, but here, its PSG lineup in CL final win of first season (signed Pogba, Mendy):

psg.png

Final league table of first season:

11psg.png
did you holiday and did you do anything with set pieces and what did you assistant manager do?

Will this work in the lower English leagues like league 2/conference or only bigger teams?

did you holiday and did you do anything with set pieces and what did you assistant manager do?

Didnt holiday, but I have the instant results tab in this skin, so I used in several games against bottom half teams. Nothing on set pieces, tactic came with a routine, I just let the best taker take, Ramos and other CBs scored alot on corners. I never used OI for *** manager.

I fully changed to this threads tactic now over the similar one I mentionned. The football/passing/creation on this tactic is so fun to watch, the gameplay, that I am now playing every single game, even against worst possible opponents, when I used to instant result skip them. Just lovely watching the games with this.

I fully changed to this threads tactic now over the similar one I mentionned. The football/passing/creation on this tactic is so fun to watch, the gameplay, that I am now playing every single game, even against worst possible opponents, when I used to instant result skip them. Just lovely watching the games with this.
Who takes your set pieces mate?

Using this one out with MK Dons in League one and it's working like a charm. Beautiful football. Sitting first in the table, best attack and second defense (18 conceded in 28 games)

Who takes your set pieces mate?

I leave it at unselected, because I change the wingers and which side they play on way too much to have designated corner kick takers amongst wingers only as the tactic tells us to do (rarely same winger plays 2 games in a row). I have PSG, so generally, Messi, Di Maria and Neymar auto take the corners.

Hey @xPer, can you post your player statistics and ratings, please? Having a blast with this tactic. Got promoted with MK Dons from League one to Championship and currently being second with 7 matches to go (predicted to be last)