vaughany15

Reaction score
Im just coming to the start of january and yakubu has played 25 games and scored 23 goals and city want him should i let him go or not ??????????

How much would they pay and who would you replace him with?

Depending on how much their offering then i'd say yes! Theres a load of brilliant prospects that you could bring in so at the right price yes sell him.

There offering 10 million and ive got saha jo liedosn and vaughan to birng in an ive got jose baxter to

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Im also recieving big offers for arteta cahill yobo and jaiglekia im 5th in league and semi final of calring cup and threw to knockout in uefa cup do i let them go and bring in more players and have you got any ides who i can replace them with

Keep jagielka and arteta for sure
If the bid for cahill+yobo is around 15mill or more i would accept
For yakubu i would keep him till the end of the season, because 10mill isn't that much for a striker scoring a goal a game.

Personally I'd wait till end of season. There are loads of great prospects, but you want players who are already there to keep pace with the top 4...

I mite even sell him now just played oldham in the cup won 7.0 vaughan got 3 goals saha got 2 and liedson was on for 15 mins and got 1 so look on the brightside i aint short of goalscorers

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Any ides for a cm 2 bring in for cover

I mite even sell him now just played oldham in the cup won 7.0 vaughan got 3 goals saha got 2 and liedson was on for 15 mins and got 1 so look on the brightside i aint short of goalscorers

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Any ides for a cm 2 bring in for cover

Veloso all day everyday

Cahiill and arteta are upset with me should i let them go

I'd say no.... Unless you want to get Veloso, who is god-like in his greatness... but i digress....

I think that it is easy to get over excited by players getting unhappy in transfer windows. Unless you can see a better player you will be able to get for vaguely the same money it really isnt worht getting rid of them till the end of the season when you have more time to do any team adjustments you have to do....

Can always try and adjust squad status/ over improved contract + praise in a bid to keep them happy at the club....

ive found that its always best to sell your best players in the summer. sometimes new signings take time to gel and you can lose momentum mid season. unless you buy someone from the same league its always better to wait till summer. that way you can negotiate too.