**** y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're gonna do this you at least have to rage at the mods, come on I thought that was common knowledge

All I've seen him do is try and troll Liverpool threads anyway. He's like a worse version of Scott. If you're gonna troll, do it correctly...

And your like a worse version of a ****

lol nice way to say bye ;)

Bye

1 for effort, but that's me being generous.

You're very generous in fact

Joke is I didn't even know he existed before this thread, in other words no one cares about your absence, and can't wait to see you back next week when you realised what a massive part of your life this place is to you

Yes I'll commit suicide shortly Samuel

Only thing I really remember is his Emulation Story.. other than that, I'm lost tbh.

A good story

He should of stayed, Scott would write him a nice orderly guide on trollin'

No, Scott's busy

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

If you really going to leave, just...stop posting, instead of attention seeking hoping we'll be all 'noo00ooo, plz dnt leave us!"

I don't care what others think and similarily you all won't care in about 5minutes when I'm gone. Life will go on Ride The Walrus my scouse friend.

If you're gonna do this you at least have to rage at the mods, come on I thought that was common knowledge

I know but I :wub: all the mods. Quite a few were normal members when I was more regular on here.

Mike, Jack, Jake and co, big kisses

i think i speak for us all when i say it will be a better place without you. Take care x

I don't care what others think and similarily you all won't care in about 5minutes when I'm gone.

Why arent you gone yet then? Why check your thread to see the reaction if you dont care?

Well that was a let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.