CWilky

Reaction score
Started a new season in an unknown league, so i decided to be Sporting in Portugal. My AM/R Djalo seems to be just a bit good. Has anybody else had any experience with him? hes banging them in for me at the minute. For example, in my last game he got the ball at the half way line before going on a maze of a run past 5-6 players before slotting past the keeper almost Messi style!

He was an excellent player for championship sides in FM 10, transfer listed at a low price...

Played as sporting in fm 10,he wasn't that good.How are you using him?

He was good in FM10, need to check him out on FM11.
Anyone got any screenies of him?

Atm im playing him in an Attacking Right Winger Position. Hes constantly running at defenders either through the centre or down the wing and getting the cross in. Ill put a screenshot up soon. He might not have the best stats but he seems to be doing ok from the wing for me 3 games in.

YannickDjalo.jpg

Last edited:
Who were you playing against? He's only played two competitive games, and friendlies for big clubs are normally against weak sides....

Started a new season in an unknown league, so i decided to be Sporting in Portugal. My AM/R Djalo seems to be just a bit good. Has anybody else had any experience with him? hes banging them in for me at the minute. For example, in my last game he got the ball at the half way line before going on a maze of a run past 5-6 players before slotting past the keeper almost Messi style!

He's scored 2 goals? :S

Last edited:
i tried him in fm10 and he was brilliant, pace was electric but not looked at him on fm11

On Football Manager 2010, he scored 46 goals in 46 games for my Newcastle side in the Championship. After, this he scored 25 goals in 36 games in the Premier League. For the next two seasons, he must have scored about 20 goals in 60 games but he kept getting injured so I sold him for £8,000,000 to some Turkish team.

Brilliant player, the best I have had on any Football Manager game.