I

iNickStuff

Found a good prospect for the future will playing my Middlesborough save.A French-Algerian striker called Yannis Tafer.18 years old and available for loan.Pretty decent stats as he is fast and can finish on the ball.Looking to bring him to the Riverside on loan for the rest of the season then sign him when I get promoted to the Premier League.

My scout says that he is going to turn into a good Premier League striker in the future,but he also said that Lyon would probably want in the region of £7million and above for the youngster.Just take a look at his attributes and the scout reports and see what you think.I have never bought him or seen him in action.Anyone given him a crack? ;)

Currently have him on loan at Bradford - using him as a lone striker.

Apps 17 Goals 24 - He's been brilliant. Not sure how he'll performs against higher calibre defenders though.

On my fiorentina save he plays for Real Madrid and is one of the best strikers in the world. Train him right and he becomes a fantastic player.

That's how he looks like in my game. Not realy special but i huess it depends on where he's been. In my case he spent most of his time in O. Lyonnais before moving to FeyenoordView attachment 28369

had him at Newcastle on loan first season, couldnt do the job. Still, 2nd season, he is playing alongside Lisandro at Lyon. May have missed a huge opportunity.....

yh i had him at southampton but only used him as an impact sub. never the less he got a few important goals for m.e

tbh his ratings are terrible for alot of you take alook at him for my villareal team and how much hes worth now

View attachment 36447

his probs the best stricker on my game.

Last edited:
With Mk Dons i just loaned him for the season, im in my second year of the game playing in the championship so he should score a goal or two

i also loaned him with crystal palace and became the top goalscorer in the league with 38 goals:D!

low Teamwork..not for me but i can see that on 2013 he has off the ball and finishing 17 but still hasn't played more than 3 games in 1 season...probably not a good signing if you want to go to the top

Look at post #9. Not a good signing for a top team? I thought that was some really sick stats for a striker.

well if you want a top striker you surely won't buy tjis guy lol...i would rather buy Yaya Sanogo or Ishak Belfodil cose they become better scorers in the premier league tham this guy :)

yeah he is good... use it in my sheff utd but only loan, i cant afford to buy him....
but my scout said he is a take for granted player.... anyway i use him as poacher and set him as primary target man with run onto ball... it really work...

Ive Just Scouted Him For A Few Games And He Looks Very Nice Im Interested

tbh his ratings are terrible for alot of you take alook at him for my villareal team and how much hes worth now

View attachment 36447

his probs the best stricker on my game.
I think most people know about Tafer, and although I never liked his stats at the start of the game, and never bothered to buy him, his stats on your screenshots is very impressive. May be worth another look.

Necromancy at its greatest.

For some reason i have restarted my newcastle trip every time i reach them prem, in all 5 attempts i have loaned and then after 6 months purchased this guy for anything between 5-8 mil, he has been awesome each and every time banging in more goals than games played when played as a lone striker.

Tafer gets pretty immense to be fair ive had him a few seasons now and hes turning out to be a great prospect for the future. Worth 30 mill already!!