Looks pretty good. If you had any success with him what role do you play him?

Another player who needs a lot of first team football to develop. If he gets it he'll turn out a world class player. Worked well as a poacher-attack next to Nimani as targetman-support.

ive bought him for my Man City Game, purely from this thread, he is costing me 10M, having said that, hes currently on a loan with a 2nd tier french team, is it best for me to loan him out again when he arrives, as his stats havent hit the highest yet but he does look very promising and i still have a few current strikes which are most likely going to bang in the goals for me again.

Scored a hatrick off the bench for me on his debut, amazingly quick, have him at Southampton in 2010/11 season in Championship

ive bought him for my Man City Game, purely from this thread, he is costing me 10M, having said that, hes currently on a loan with a 2nd tier french team, is it best for me to loan him out again when he arrives, as his stats havent hit the highest yet but he does look very promising and i still have a few current strikes which are most likely going to bang in the goals for me again.

He needs to play, the higher level the better. You could loan him out but make sure you loan him to a club where he'll be a first team regular. If you can give him about 20 first team games then I would keep him at City because you probably have better coaches and training schedules, have some other striker tutoring him.

He is pretty insane me thinks :)

picture.php

Yeah he is. I bought him for Southampton on loan as well, well I don't know if you did becuase I can't see the rest of his screenshot under his pic. Oh yeah by the way I love your quote at the bottom about Harry Redknapp haha. ;)

Yeah he is. I bought him for Southampton on loan as well, well I don't know if you did becuase I can't see the rest of his screenshot under his pic. Oh yeah by the way I love your quote at the bottom about Harry Redknapp haha. ;)

I play in windowed mode the you have to scroll down on stats sections apart from physical, its pretty annoying when it comes to screenshots :'(

I play in windowed mode the you have to scroll down on stats sections apart from physical, its pretty annoying when it comes to screenshots :'(

With Alt+F9 you can take screenshots of the entire screen, just klick on the maximize button, take your screen shot and click restore down. The Alt+F9 takes a shot of everything in the FM window, if anything is behind the edge of the screen it will still be on the screenshot. Compare the screenshots below.

Sorry for OT

bought him for liverpool...star on the 1st and 2nd season.But sold him on the 3rd season.coz i bought Pato, and Dalla Valle better than him.(my thoughts)

Got him on a season-long loan in Bristol Citys first season in prem and hes on fire. Scored a brace against Man City

Just bought Tafer for my Arsenal team..How should I play him up front. My system is with a lone striker, what are your instructions for him?

I bought Tafer for my West Brom team at the start of Season Three; £9.75m, a club record signing, but looks worth it already.

6 games, 9 goals, 1 assist, 3 MOM, 8.43 average rating.

I'm playing him as a Poacher, alongside Artem Milevskyi as an Advanced Forward (attack).

Fans love him, press love him, my defence loves him...

He is becoming one of the best poachers in the world! Scoring a lot of goals

Struggled at first to get into the team, Lukaku was an absolute beast, but chairman sold Lukaku for me, :(, so step up Yannis Tafer :).

I then bought Aguero and well, so far Tafer has 11 and Aguero has 18.

In the Champions League he is a monster :)

I managed to grab him on a 3 month loan right at the end of the transfer window when Lovenkrands got himself seriously injured. He's not done too badly for my Newcastle side, 5 goals in 13 appearances, but nothing like a hat-trick on his debut or an incredible goal:game ratio. However, I play him in a 3-man attack, with him and Yannick Djalo flanking either Andy Carroll or Shola Ameobi, who just can't stop scoring - 12 in 14 for the veteran(ish) striker.

He is an incredible buy, I bought him for two million in my third season for about 2,8 million for Wigan. I basically needed squad players and bought him along with Welbeck, Smalling, Soitiris Ninis, and Cleverley each for a million or two a piece. I expected him to play a bit part role behind Fred and Erick Torres my preffered, if a little inconsistent pairing. Fred got cruciate ligament damage and Torres forgot how to score, so up stepped my unbreakable Welbeck and Tafer. Tafer scored 36 in 43 appearances, 25 came in the league. He won young player of the year and somehow got Wigan into 4th place Champions League qualification. I've just started the new season:

Blackburn1-3 Wigan (Tafer, Smalling, Sandro) [+1 tafer assist]
Shahktar 2-3Wigan (Welbeck, Welbeck, Own Goal) [two Tafer assists]
Wigan 5-0 West Brom (Tafer, Smalling, Welbeck, Ninis, Defour) [+1 Tafer Assist]

So he looks like he'll be equally prolific. I play him as a Complete Forward with Welbeck as a poacher and they are unstoppable. In fact I hammered Man Utd 6-1 in the league cup final and Tafer got three, Welbeck two and Steven Defour got one.

The second best buy I've had at Wigan, the first being Steven Defour who I got in the second season for about 7 million and he came in instantly as my captain has played almost every game and is in my opinion one of the best work-horse playmakers in the game. By the 3rd season his mental column is outrageous; most are are 17-20.

Back to Tafer, 2.8 Million was how much I purchased him for A.C. Milan just offered Ten. So even if you want a quick profit turnaround it is worth it.

Out of interest, this my squad which I've bought on a small budget and managed to get Wigan to the Champions League Play-offs in four or five seasons (I forget)

Wigan

Luis Guilherme

Mario Fernandes (also an amazing CB) Chris Smalling Abel El-Koutari Lucas Digne (500k amazing

Sandro Steven Defour

Soitiris Nini Tom Cleverley

Yannis Tafer Danny Welbeck

Bench:

James McCarthy (DM/MC/AM/MR)
Scott Dann (DC)
Erick Torres (AM/ST)
Gael Kakuta (M/AM R,L,C)
Thorgan Hazard (AM C/L)
Nedum Onuoha (DC/DR)
Thomas Sorenson (GK)