Chris

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Reaction score
Hello. How are we all? :)

As I am ill, I have decided to start a new save with Birmingham. After seeing they needed a left back, I found this guy. I haven't seen Mikari mentioned before but apologies if he has.

He is 26 and naturally plays at left back but can also play as a left wing back, left midfielder and an attacking left midfielder. He is a very versatile player which is key for any club but especially if you don't have much money to spend.

I got him for £4,600,000 but you could probably buy him for as little as £4,000,000. He has impressed so far and is a very solid and reliable player. His best attributes are his long throws and acceleration.

You will see his stats are average but don't let that put you off. Left backs are hard to come across, and although there are players that are better or younger, I think he is quality for sides such as:

Birmingham, Fulham, Stoke, Wolves, Blackburn and Bolton. Teams that should be coming from about 7th-17th.

Just play him as Full back Automatic or Support for best results. :)

I had a Large Database (England) loaded but if you can't find him, load up Ligue 1 in France.

Good luck if you sign him. :)

View attachment 75504View attachment 75506View attachment 75505

Last edited:
Informative OP mate any chance you think he will come to Leeds in my save

Thanks. :)

Not too sure about Leeds but I reckon if you become a rich Championship club he may come.

He would be a leading star at that level.

Nice find mate, i was racking my brains searching for a leftback for my team looks like ill sign him, ill let you know how he gets on

Thanks. :)

Stats aren't the best as you'll notice but definitely worth a go.

I am deciding between him and Michael Ball

Who do you reckon is better

I think Ball is cheaper but Mikari has slightly better stats.

Both are pretty good though. :) You decide.

I reckon I will try your player out mate I will be sure to post here on how he gets on

Thanks again for the find

Pretty average Leftback, but i'm sure he could do a job in League1/Championsship.

Nice effort :)

That's OK.

Be glad of the feedback. Good luck. :)

I think he is more of a Championship/Mid Prem though it would be good to see if anyone has signed him in League One. :)

there are much better LB for around that mark :D decentish player as vkoppel said

I agree. :)

Just someone different. :p

I agree. :)

Just someone different. :p
the thing is there are different LB to the ones that you are thinking for that price and less :D but it is good to see that people sign players that they think would fit in their team and not just that everyone signs the same players like Lukaku, Di Maria, Verratti etc etc

Just played a game with him in my QPR save and he rate 7.0.He had a good game and made some nice runs down the flanks

Looks like a good player.

Slightly off-topic, but if you want a great LB/LWB look for Joao Paulo (19yo, Fluminese) - he's top class in that position, killer from freekicks and will come to lower teams (if you have the money).
No problem with work permits and did come to teams as low as league 1.

Cheers Micky, Raikan and Alcaraz. :)

I will definitely take a look at him Micky. :)