Cisoc86

Reaction score
Signed him fine in the demo a few times and he was great as we know from FM2011, But since release of the full game, I've since signed him twice, Each time i've signed him..he can play the friendlies but once to competative matches he goes "Una" - unavailable. Maybe im not looking in the right places or i dont know my FM too well to figure this out why it's happening, but if anyone has any info on why? or how to solve this issue, i'd much rather give him game time than sat in my reserves all season.

Peace. 8-|

what team are u managing him ? he's 19 afsik, and if ur managing in england, then its not a problem, sicne u21 players dont need to be registered, however if ur in spain/italy/france(not sure)/ or Portugal, u have to register them in the 50|(some times 30) man squad list in order to let them be available to matches.

Arsenal & Villa saves. shouldn't be an issue in Uk.

yeh he starts out like that, not sure why, he becomes available tho

Could be with france at the under 20 world cup that takes place at the start of the season?

its possibly because to start with he has already played for 2 teams that yeah so if it is january he starts to be available then that will be why

I'm trying him in Turkey / Besiktas Jk . It happened to me but solved in 1-2 weeks itself but idk why

He is unavailable due to an undisclosed injury apparently, you just have to wait a couple of games for him to be able to play.View attachment 202034

Last edited: