Yaya Sanogo

Montanaro

May 27, 2009
He's been inconsistent for me. He'll do well for a bit then slack off. But I think that has more to do with me being predicted last in Serie A and not having a good team. Not to mention he had to adapt to fit into my style of play/into the team/into the culture.

captjon

Apr 28, 2011
I find he plays best when you rest him/rotate strikers. He's got an unbelievable 76 goals in 37(11) appearances for me - plus 16 assists, 26 MoM awards, and an average rating of 8.24.

ollie-wilko

Nov 5, 2009
World player of the year!!

I signed yaya in the 3rd or 4th season with my bristol city side in the prem, i hadnt spend any money really just picking up bargains here and there. anyway the board gave me about 30 mil to spend and i blew it all on him!! never looked back mind, he won the world player of the year 6 times in a row, and the best stricker every year scoring a record 60 goals in 1 season!! phenominal and unbeatable in the game!!

Wilko

Aug 18, 2010
I signed yaya in the 3rd or 4th season with my bristol city side in the prem, i hadnt spend any money really just picking up bargains here and there. anyway the board gave me about 30 mil to spend and i blew it all on him!! never looked back mind, he won the world player of the year 6 times in a row, and the best stricker every year scoring a record 60 goals in 1 season!! phenominal and unbeatable in the game!!
screenies??

Montanaro

May 27, 2009
Sold him for 14 million (bought him for 300k)

He was streaky as heck and I had better youth strikers.

His lack of aggression really held him back on my save. He simply rolled over like a chihuahua fighting a doberman anytime he had to battle for a ball.

But his personality made him friends with most of his teammates which was a plus. But his great heading, strength, and jumping stats went to complete waste with his lack of aggression.

Lol_101

Aug 17, 2010
he must be dubbed the new HENRY, cuz he make scoring the like the most easiest job in the world.

View attachment 191698

well this was taken a few months (FM wise) ago. he is right now my top scoret on the 5th year running. :p

he cant reach Herny's mark of 30 goals in the league, at this season, but he gets like 20 on average time.

Lol_101

Aug 17, 2010
sad that he is injured at the start of the game, for 8-9 months :O.

but i got him on my second term after he won the golden boot of the u21 championships :p impressed by him.