robbieboro

Reaction score
Just started playing FM12 after my Real Madrid 2011 Game finally crashed!!

Wondering if Yaya Sanogo becomes as good in 2012 as he soes in 2011!!

He was unstoppable in my Madrid team, want him in my New team!

Any thoughts / Screenshots of stats / Etc

YAYA SANOGO!!! LEGEND IN 2011!!! 2012???

View attachment 257056

Apologies for the fancy post, just practicing for my upcoming Story

From what i've heard he turns out pretty good, but not at the same level as young guns Carlos Fierro and Mbaye Niang :)

Alright mate, I signed Sanogo for 1m for Burnley (July 2011) and after half a season he's been banging them in! Attracted bids of 2m+ from teams like Man Utd, Liverpool, Real Madrid and Arsenal! I've nearly finished my first season, I'll upload some screenies after :D

Alright mate, I signed Sanogo for 1m for Burnley (July 2011) and after half a season he's been banging them in! Attracted bids of 2m+ from teams like Man Utd, Liverpool, Real Madrid and Arsenal! I've nearly finished my first season, I'll upload some screenies after :D

Thanks!
Signed him for Madrid in 2011 Version! Banged in something like 130 Goals in 120 Games for Castilla! Brought him into the first team when he turned 20 and Replaced Higuain as First choice! 30 odd Goals in 40 Games!!

get neymar forwhatever he costs, cost me 28.5million plus add ons, if you dont have enough ask board cause theyll probs buy him for you, he is unstoppable and walks through any team, against barcelona in the cl final he scored 4 goals finished with 53 goals and 28 assists in 44 appearances, absolute beast

A post about strikers and no mention of Darmin Quintero, what is going on :p

just playing him as a poacher

not sure on rest of roles and duties tbh, as not played that save for a while

Tbf, in FM12 he's not that close to who he was in Fm11. but he's still a wonder-kid though, did okay for me in my psg save. best played at poacher

Fierro and Niang seem better on FM12 to me, but Fierro takes time to develop. If you have the patience to develop Fierro he becomes the best striker in the game!! Plus he only costs £1.2M in compensation

Tbf, in FM12 he's not that close to who he was in Fm11.

Complete agree. In FM11, he was absolutely insanely good. Finishing, composure, pace all at 18 from what I can remember of him. Mbaye Niang and Carlos Fierro do trump him. Niang scored 35 goals for my Porto side in my very first season, at age 16. Things can only get better. And Fierro joining me in the summer should score around that much as well :p

This is only that good in the 2nd 3rd season but he is also one of my favourite strikers in the game in my 1st season with my 10th place auxerre he was still avle to score some 15 goals.