boblaw09

Reaction score
Hey currently playing as Glasgow Rangers and have manages to sign up an 18 year old Yaya Sanogo on a pre contract just curious as to wether any of you guys had signed him up or that and how he plays or that his stats look not too bad for 18 year old

He is class mate, and will get better. Got him free for Milan 6 months in. Somthing like 8 goals and 3 assists in 11 games. He can improve his attributes alot too :)

Yeah he is a well known name on here. Has bags of potential. Hes a guaranteed 20-30 goals a season man once you play him correctly

as a poacher. got im 20 finishing, 19 composure and its a goal machine with my FC Bayern squad. :)

Whats his best role early on in his career? ive signed him at the end of the first season and so far hes been really bad in the few games hes played, his stats suggest hed operate best as a target man yet on his report the couches all say hes best as a poacher, really having trouble getting well any kind of performance out of him at the moment any suggestions??

Whats his best role early on in his career? ive signed him at the end of the first season and so far hes been really bad in the few games hes played, his stats suggest hed operate best as a target man yet on his report the couches all say hes best as a poacher, really having trouble getting well any kind of performance out of him at the moment any suggestions??

Same here, i signed him on a free for Napoli for second season. He's had all pre-season games and six games into season and not scored yet. I presume he get's better with more game time. Does he???

Or shall i sell him on for a profit??

Last edited:
He needs to go out on loan for a year or two before he's ready i reckon. I had the luxury of sending him to Twente where he got regular first team action and good coaching and training facilities. He scored a ridiculous amount of goals for me when he's been asked to play but he does have hernandez in front of him. Don't like using two poachers but may start experimenting with it with a new system.

View attachment 233223

Got him in first preseason with Birmingham. As he's more than good enough for Championship, I never loaned him out. He gave me 25 goals in 32 matches, at age 18. I'm currently in top half of Premier League (March 2013), and he still scores (H)

I think it is important to give him the right training schedule and play him as a poacher. Some of his stats would (at first glance) suggest he could be used at a target man. That is not the case. His workrate is low, even though he has/develops good strength and stamina. I usually play him alongside a target man or a trequarista, or as a single striker (still as a poacher) in front of an AMC with trequarista/adv playmaker role, attacking duty. Bottom line: you must rely on others doing the hard work and providing assists, and Sanogo will score for fun.