Year 2038 Frank Lampards son

Reaction score
This is probably one of the most interesting things ive seen in this game.

SonofFrankLampard.jpg

LampardsSon.jpg

ProofofLampardsSon.jpg

Pretty cool, but it would be better if it actually said that he is the son of Frank Lampard.

But come to think of it, this would never happen this way again, in another game he may not have a kid, got me thinking though - have you searched for any other kids of current stars.....

Imagine somehow Ronaldo and Kaka had a kid (lol I know) He would be amazing!!!!!

Realistically, a pro womens footballer and male footballer have a kid, cmon SI developers, I'm just making your job too easy for youz now!!

Haven't seen famous sons yet, but I do like siblings of famous players as a way to get the star.

I managed to get both Franco Zucculin and Toni Kroos for relatively low-profile clubs after I already had their "lesser" brothers playing for me.

In this Lampard case, although it's quite cool, imagine what this kids attributes would be like if Frank hadn't waited until he was 42 to pro-create.

haha was just wandering that!! was he 42??? lol and I don't think Papa Lampard would be impressed with the haircut!!! lol

I have both the Zuculini brothers playing for me at Brentford

Haven't seen famous sons yet, but I do like siblings of famous players as a way to get the star.

I managed to get both Franco Zucculin and Toni Kroos for relatively low-profile clubs after I already had their "lesser" brothers playing for me.

awesome. i'll try this with the zuculinis

In FM08 I had a regen come through who was my son I think. Same surname, nationality, favoured personnel..

Are you sure its his? Could be John Terry's.

what i find rather odd is that on your Frank Lampard screenshot, he considers himself as favoured personnel.

what i find rather odd is that on your Frank Lampard screenshot, he considers himself as favoured personnel.

thats actually frank lampards dad. the present frank lampards name is frank lampard junior

I think the other frank lampard is his dad? Who is in the game

This is cool! I see yoou like spiderman though ;) in the first screenshot tab :)

was wondering cause he´s not his father is not in any of my saves listed as his favoured personnel, nor do i remember him being on any previous fm games. And i´d assume that he would like his father in any game/game update :p

Frank Lampard senior is something like a reading coach in the game.

Your FMRTE got exposed you could have done it yourself

how could I do that myself? I actually want to know cause that would be interesting. But no there is no FM Genie Scout for 10.2 yet and as such I use this to find regens in holiday games. If you consider it cheating w.e doesnt bother me much I play the game how I want to play it.

At first I thought it was another player story but this is genuine.:)

how could I do that myself? I actually want to know cause that would be interesting. But no there is no FM Genie Scout for 10.2 yet and as such I use this to find regens in holiday games. If you consider it cheating w.e doesnt bother me much I play the game how I want to play it.

Just to clarify; Genie Scout has been working with 10.2.0 for a long time now.

Download the new version.