Years to gain citizenship corrections

WiffGiff

Reaction score
I seen some numbers are wrong when it comes to how many years it takes to gain citizenship. So I decided to correct them. The number in the brackets is how it is in the game.

Albania - 5 years (4)
Azerbaijan- Not able to, doesn't allow dual citizenship (5)
Belarus - Not able to, doesn't allow dual citizenship (5)
Belgium- 5 years (3)
Bosnia- 10 years (3)
Bulgaria - 10 years (3)
Kazakhstan- Not ableto, doesn't allow dual citizenship (1)
Macedonia- 8 years (3)
Montenegro- 10 years (3)
Romania - 8 years (3)
Slovakia - 8 years (0 in the editor)

Unclear cases

Greece- 10 years or 7 years (7). Some documents state it takes 10 years and some that it takes 7. Unclear which is used now.
Croatia- 8 years or 5 years (8). The document in Croatian states it takes 8 years, but all that have been translated into English says it takes 5 years.

I will add more later, if I find more errors.

I come from Bosnia and it takes 3 years to gain nationality. The same goes for Croatia.

I come from Bosnia and it takes 3 years to gain nationality. The same goes for Croatia.

If a person from, for an example, Sweden, Germany or South America want to apply for citizenship, then they have to live 8 years in Croatia, or 10 years in Bosnia. As it states in these ciuntries nationality laws. I can quto it if you like.

Don't some countries have fast track citizenship for elite athletes? Presuming footballers are elite athletes this may be the case in the instances stated?

Don't some countries have fast track citizenship for elite athletes? Presuming footballers are elite athletes this may be the case in the instances stated?
There is some, but SIGames changed Croatia from 2 to 8 becayse of what it says in the law, despite the fact that there is players getting citizenship after two years.

Ah fair enough, not sure what countries do it, but knew it happens in some places!

Made some research now. Either SIGames need to put Croatia back to 2 years, beacause of their fast track program, or change all other nations to the years the law states. But that would make things unrealistic in one sence since normal law doesnt apply to athletes.