heskja

Reaction score
Hello. I need help !!
I think there is something wrong with my game/graphics. Because there is a yellow "dot" behind my name and my club. How to fix this ?

View attachment 199176

It's not a bug. It's the games way of reminding you that you have notes stored against them.

how do you remove it though?

Right click on Tottenham, Click 'create note', then delete any notes that you see on the next screen. Then all yellow dots will be gone.

Block of colour at the bottom of the screen

I installed through Steam and now I get an annoying block of colour on my screen (bottom right hand corner)?

In Steam click the icon "Settings", click the tab "in game" and untick the "enable steam community"

the dot is behind my team's name and I cannot unsubscribe and the "create a note " option is gray... When I click on the dot I sends me to the notes screen but there are no notes at all and when I create one and delete it afterwards the dot remains. Pls tell me how to remove it coz its really annoying.

I have this same problem. It started when I saved one of my messages via "save as note". It registers as a note with the yellow square when my team name appears but it says I have no notes. When I right click the team name, the create note is greyed out.

the dot is behind my team's name and I cannot unsubscribe and the "create a note " option is gray... When I click on the dot I sends me to the notes screen but there are no notes at all and when I create one and delete it afterwards the dot remains. Pls tell me how to remove it coz its really annoying.

I'v got the exact same issue! Any help here would be gratefully received!

Go to your page(Manager profile), Overview->Notebook

I do not have any notes against my team yet still i have the yellow square. Has any one found a way to disable the reminder?

Apologies for digging up an old thread but I found this after having the yellow dot problem my end. For those of you that wish to keep your notes but lose the yellow dot there IS a way round it...

Go to Preferences/Interface and in the bottom right section untick the box next to "Display icon after items you've created a note for"

This is in FM13 and I assume people with half a brain would search for something before posting about it so hopefully it will direct them here despite this being for FM12.

Again apologies for digging up an old thread but thought it was worth my reply o help others out