ShaunF_98

Reaction score
After an impressive debut BPL season, I head into my 4th, I acheived a 16th place with 9 points clear of relegation. Here is my team;
4-2-3-1 Formation-Control, Fluid
GK-Alex Smithies
RB-Luke Ayling, David Jordan (Regen)
CB-Harry Maguire, Gabriel Silva (Regen), James Chester
LB-Luke Shaw (Comes at contract end), Luke Garbutt
CM (Box to Box)-Adam Clayton
CM (Ball Winning)-John Lundstram, Jack Rodwell
RW- No one yet
LW- Patrice Fayolle, Diego Perrotti (Comes at contract end)
CAM- Ravel Morrison, Oscar De Marcos (Comes at contract end)
ST (Advanced Forward)- Danny Ings, Adam Le Fondre
I have ?35M to play with and a free budget of ?300k, in case anyone's wondering, Southampton got relegated so I got an unhappy Shaw and my highest wage is ?31k-Rodwell so I have high budgets.

All help is welcome, I'm aiming for top-half with a loose challenge for Europa

80 views and no replies? Please someone help, I feel I require a leading CB, and a Box to Box midfielder who can defend and supply, Clayton is good but he's not Europe standard I feel

GK: Smithies is pretty decent for you but does go downhill at top flight level. Could try Timo Horn but he may have gone to a different BPL team by now and can be quite pricey.
RB: Not 100% sure but Ayling may not be cut out for BPL but a fairly decent player and is quite cheap, is Carlos Akapo.
CB: Vestergaard could be a leading CB with his strength and jumping ability but does lack speed. Tin Jedvaj would be a great second CB for you as he is a big quicker.
LB: Shaw is all you need imo. But if you wanted a backup or use shaw for a bit and sell for profit you could also try and grab Grimaldo as he is normally left out of the Barca setup in my saves.
CM: Radiot (may have moved to a CL side) for BB + Benassi can be adapted to a BWM role but may have had to train him from a young age but still worth a look.
RW: Tom Ince is a great winger I currently have him on my Toulouse save and I got him free in the 2nd season and he is banging in goals for fun in the Ligue 1 and CL atm. I've seen that Andrija Zivkovic is a great winger in my save but plays for FCP so it mybe to late for you to sign.
LW: Perrotti isn't a bad player really but if you need some more depth have a look at Dorin Rotariu who is a skillful player.
CAM: Joel Valencia also seems to be a cheap buy on my saves as he always falls out of favor with his current teams.
ST: Danny Ings is a great player for the BPL. Luciano Vietto could be someone to challenge him to starting 11 though.

Hope some of these help but ofc some would have moved away since your in the 4th season plus if they are interested in joining you etc.

Thankyou so much, needed that as I tend to look for less obvious bargains rather than overpaying