kingrocky

Reaction score
I'm not really experienced at lower league teams because i tend to go a bigger teams normally in the premier league mainly i need to know what good free transfers/signing/loans to get to help me get promoted. 1.3 patch 1st season ill post team now

yeovilfirstteam.jpg

as you should be able to tell i got Liverpool as a feeder team

help please :)

0 budget and about 2k wage left :(

Brandy is a phenomonal goalscorer and when played up front with Scorza (google it) they form a lethal partnership, Plymouth argyle person here :D

i agree mate the few games he played he has ripped the defenses apart . The scored a hatrick on his debut

nice he got 38 in 41 games and in the championship hes on 21 out of 28 take a look at summerfield and peterlin if i were you as well

xd I Googled scorza and got nothing... all that came up was some poet :O ive Got a slow computer so ive only got a small database on with only england ticked. :'(
also i had alot at summerfeild and peterlin. peterlin stats looked bad put im not sure, even if you wanted them both i havent got enought to sign em XP

Last edited:
you could still get scorza, if you go on the overview of the Italian national team then click clubs then look for a team called serenegro or something like that you should find him p.s hes from Uragary

Nah mate when i check teams of Uruguay all that come up is 8 teams non start with s

Mate u need to search Italian teams thats why you didn't find him