ollib1304

Reaction score
Hey, so I'm new here, been playing with Yeovil Town on FM09 since Christmas, currently sitting pretty in 6th in League One. Just wondered if anyone could help me out, I'm looking for a loan striker to bang in a few goals for me, seeing as at the moment my strikers have scored about ten between them, and my highest scorer is Owen Price, who's on the right wing (by the way, if you're down in League One, check him out, I got him on a free after the England Trials and he's been fantastic for me, only problem is he's not got fantastic fitness, normally he comes off by 80 minutes, but 8 goals from right wing isn't bad, I guess). Anyway, I had Fred Sears in to do the business for me for three months, but couldn't loan him for longer as I already had four long term loans in to shore up my defence.

Any help would be much appreciated, I've got somewhere in the region of 20k to spend so loans looks like being the way forward at the moment.

Cheers!

daryl murpy and michael chopra can loan them from sunderland

if you aint got a parent club get one.

Sounds good, I'll check them out when I get home from work, cheers.

I've got Liverpool as my parent club, which is pretty swish. Can't get anyone from them though, everyone they tried to loan me got stopped because of the four long term loans thing.