Damien112

Reaction score
simple really anyone had any luck with them i was looking for a tough challenge and wondered if anyone else has had a go with them if so i would love a little help on what your doing that im not aha started well after that gone down hill! anyway im on the 13.3 update so any tips or ideas would come in handy :)

simple really anyone had any luck with them i was looking for a tough challenge and wondered if anyone else has had a go with them if so i would love a little help on what your doing that im not aha started well after that gone down hill! anyway im on the 13.3 update so any tips or ideas would come in handy :)
Loan players are key in this league i just finished a season with Crewe and got promoted and they are around the same level predicted 17th,you can have 4 under 21 players for a year 4 over 23 players and have as many 3 month loan deals as possible and i always think you want 4 good strikers as there are abundance of them on loan and they will all get you goals and you can rotate a lot i had Vassell, Dalla Valle, Clayton,Pogba and Leitch-Smith

Loan players are key in this league i just finished a season with Crewe and got promoted and they are around the same level predicted 17th,you can have 4 under 21 players for a year 4 over 23 players and have as many 3 month loan deals as possible and i always think you want 4 good strikers as there are abundance of them on loan and they will all get you goals and you can rotate a lot i had Vassell, Dalla Valle, Clayton,Pogba and Leitch-Smith

i loaned dalla valle he scored 8 in 20 games so not to bad im mid table but struggling and im trying to keep them mid table but slowly but surely were dropping! i loaned arsenal youngster eisfield and well he was quality! but could only get him on a 3 month he wouldnt come home for the season :(

I've done this before and managed to get Yeovil 2nd in the league, first season. Was pure luck however.
Chuks Anike from Arsenal? Midfielder that scores and puts in a good performance almost every match
I got a striker from West Brom, Adel Nabi I believe is his name.

I played a 442, Rigid, counter attacking football. Luke Ayling, Ed Upson improved into Championship players by the end of the season. (I got these players by having a reasonable Director Of Football as I'm not brilliant at transfers etc).

This was before the latest update, but the tactic should still work. Download here: JP Woody's counter attack 442 (13.1.3) - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

I'm a Yeovil supporter so I shall be doing a full guide to them in the future:)

Forgot to mention as well, look at the free transfers, you'll be given a scouting report about Matt Devany? or someone by that name. He's Irish I believe, but he's league 1 quality, Mesca from Fulham on loan and you should have a solid midfield.
Good luck!

Last edited: