Yes anothe Harchester Question

xAtreyux

Reaction score
Right im in like year 2017 with Harchester United in the premiership no cheats or that basically i was wondering if anyone can create a logo for me please the unique ID is 1394631354 and the club was formed in 1885 and the nickname is The Dragons.
Thanks alot in advance to anyone who can do this.

Last edited:
Harchester_United_80s_crest.png

I like it, can you make it into the necessary files for me to put into Fm please?

I can't make config file's haa but is this logo ok and maybe some 1 els can do the config file

Also a sweet! logo yeah and lets hope for my sake lol that some can make the config files. and i see your a reds fan to. Ace! :)

Do you not just copy and paste it into your graphics folder then re name it with the club id.

Exactly the same. Although i dont agree with everyone written Liverpool off already its pathetic and im hugely positive Liverpool will be crowned Champions in May :)

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Erm no i dont think so tbh with ya im not sure :/

Im liking the kit dont know how to put it into the game though lol.

Ok tried that but it didnt work you need to put it into a config file. and you can find the ID in the editor

how come mines only 3 number and yours is 15 numbers long?

I will have a look. and are you sure your looking at the unique ID?

errrr wat program do u hav to hav to make kits cos ive asked people and no1s replied so??

nice logos

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

and nice kit