Yet another blog?

*James*

Modern Day Leg End
Reaction score
Yes, I've jumped on the metaphorical blogging bandwagon.

Basically, its anything I have an opinion on, not neccessarily Football Manager related, nor absolutely football-orientated (although there will be quite a lot of entries regarding the sport). With Frankie's idea about an FM Base podcast, I am also experimenting with posting entries in mp3 format, where I will take input from you guys.

Updates will be posted here as well, and it would be great if you guys could follow, leave comments either here or at the blog, and tell others if you think it deserves it.

Cheers,

James

- - - - - - - - - -

The James Lorenzo Blog

Latest Post

Last edited:
why bump it?
post it in the blogging thread, like i've already said....

Looks good James. Am now following it.

why bump it?
post it in the blogging thread, like i've already said....

I made its own thread so people who want to be notifed by my updates specifically can, and for people to post supportive comments, thanks retrodude :p

Looks good James. Am now following it.

Cheers Joss, as am I with yours. :)

Good blog James, just gave the goal-line technology a quick scan, which is quite interesting. Also read your 'About Me' section, you seem to be quite honest about yourself which is good, nice to know how puberty is treating you aswell. XD

****, another potential Journalist. See you at Sky :p

****, another potential Journalist. See you at Sky :p

So you want to be one as well? Its a very competitive industry! My dad used to work there, so that's why I want to be one :p

No, he didn't do that kind of thin. :)

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

*Thing

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:43 PM ----------

New update, in the form of a podcast =S

Downloading the podcast now, would like to hear what you have to say.

Its quite embarrassing, already beginning to wish I hadn't done it now.... :p

Just had a listen to the 1st minute, very good layout I think mate. :) Will give the rest a listen now, although the formula 1 topic isn't of interest. :(

Just had a listen to the 1st minute, very good layout I think mate. :) Will give the rest a listen now, although the formula 1 topic isn't of interest. :(

Nah don't worry about that bit mate I just warbled about nothing anyway! :p

Very happy it was fireworks rather than Teenage dream haha! Formula 1 was actually quite interesting, specially your dislike of the Singapore night race (is this right?)

Very happy it was fireworks rather than Teenage dream haha! Formula 1 was actually quite interesting, specially your dislike of the Singapore night race (is this right?)

Yeah, I think its boring really, too few opportunites to overtake on the track, a night race was a really good concept and the circuit has kinda ruined it IMO....

Tbh, I thought you may have went a bit more in depth with the PES vs FIFA discussion. Nevertheless, very good mate, very good indeed. For a 14 year old, I thought it was excellant. I certainly wouldn't have said you were nervous (if you actually were). I would also love to hear more if you decide to produce more. :wub:

Tbh, I thought you may have went a bit more in depth with the PES vs FIFA discussion. Nevertheless, very good mate, very good indeed. For a 14 year old, I thought it was excellant. I certainly wouldn't have said you were nervous (if you actually were). I would also love to hear more if you decide to produce more. :wub:

Thanks a lot mate, that means a lot. :wub:

I like how youve put music into it and your very confident and clear