YNWA Bastion of Invincibility v3

Been trying this with Newcastle over a good few games. Actually managed to beat City 2-0 but away from home i never win. Actually looking at my home record against any of the big sides apart from the one City result, i have lost. I like the look of this tactic, but not working out for me so far!

Further on into the season and make a few tweaks and seems to have really changed things for the good. Away from home i pull the wingbacks in so they are a little more defence minded. I have beat UTD, Chelsea and City now.

I have changed the 3 central midfielders to something that suits the players more. Again, seems to be working. I'll let you know how it unfolds at the end of the season. (already out the cups, but in the hunt for the top 3)

Further on into the season and make a few tweaks and seems to have really changed things for the good. Away from home i pull the wingbacks in so they are a little more defence minded. I have beat UTD, Chelsea and City now.

I have changed the 3 central midfielders to something that suits the players more. Again, seems to be working. I'll let you know how it unfolds at the end of the season. (already out the cups, but in the hunt for the top 3)

how you been getting on mate? season end well? ahhh see probably where the problems was that the roles i had suited the players i had..... due to playing to the players strengths i can make a profit on most if not all players for instance after many successful seaons playing to his strenghts i have just sold Henderson to real madrid for £50m

Tried it in my Southampton save. Results have not been good. 8 wins, 7 losses, 3 draws. Two of the wins were in the FA cup against teams in lower leagues. I usually concede in the first 4 to 5 minutes of a game.

What's weird is I was undefeated for the first 5 matches of using this tactic, before it became fluid.