Yo guys!

Whittnam87

Reaction score
I know it's been about 10 month but I've finally moved house and got the net back up and running! I can't remember my old username soo fresh start!

Anyways for those who don't know my name is Ian but i'm best know as Whittnam... How is everyone thesedays anyways?

Yey welcome back. How come it has taken so long to get things sorted?

well I moved in with my fiancee and we live with her dad (cheap rent!) and well the pc he has is old and sloooooow and so we finally got our room decorated etc and I couldnt get my pc connected to the internet for the last 2 weeks it's been set up untill I went through a bag and found a 25m ethernet lead! Soo i'm back on just need to figure out how I used to bridge my xbox connection to the pc for Live, aint been online for awhile now, no fun playing CoD5 campaign over and over :(

welcome back Whittnam.

Did u buy Fm09?

I have it yes, even got a free cover with my name on off play! Must admit i've missed net games on fm though

I know it's been about 10 month but I've finally moved house and got the net back up and running! I can't remember my old username soo fresh start!

Anyways for those who don't know my name is Ian but i'm best know as Whittnam... How is everyone thesedays anyways?

Welcome back Ian. Good to see you.

Your old name was Whittnam1987 :D

I thought so but I couldn't remember my password and when I requested it I never got the email (had a look on here when fm came out) Just delete the other account please :)

Oh and thnx for the welcome back :D

Last edited:
good to have you back lad, bet your shocked the site is busy