Yoblackcat's Fantasy Kits

They look awesome man!

Last edited:
Barca:
1st, 2nd and 3rd kit. Home and away traditional colours. 3rd kit White. All by Nike. The main kit sponsor Sony

Real Madrid
1st and 2nd traditional colours 3rd red. All by Adidas. The main sponsor as T-Mobile

Sevilla:
Traditonal kits preferably 3 but 2 is fine with sponsrs of your choice.

I would prefer them to be different designs than there current ones from real life. Thanks.

Barca:
1st, 2nd and 3rd kit. Home and away traditional colours. 3rd kit White. All by Nike. The main kit sponsor Sony

Real Madrid
1st and 2nd traditional colours 3rd red. All by Adidas. The main sponsor as T-Mobile

Sevilla:
Traditonal kits preferably 3 but 2 is fine with sponsrs of your choice.

I would prefer them to be different designs than there current ones from real life. Thanks.
Hey man just a quick mock up of the all white kit, what do you think of this ?? View attachment 242660

It funny the Smart Shirt Designer 2 was created to make kits easier to design and was a great way into kit making but it came out in 2008 or something it's like 6 or 7 years old why did the creator never make one with the better kit designs like FB or the other new ones? Anyone know?

There brilliant. Found out how to add them too.

Could i also request some for Valencia? Any sponsors just valencia colours thanks.