Yossi Benayoun

samillyroy

Reaction score
We've really missed him in my opinion. Having lost Cole we've not had a creative player of the same calibre and I feel that his partnership with Torres could be crucial for us this season..

that's if he comes back soon. Does anyone know when he is coming back?????

Chelsea players relying on ex-Liverpool players to save their season?

Joke btw, Benny's a good player with a good attitude, hopefully he's not out for much longer.

Loved yossi at Lpool didnt like seeing him go... ( same with torres tbh ) and when there both back and firing its only good for chelsea.. Unfortunatley

He links up really well with torres. From what im hearing maybe 2-4 weeks

haha ironically yes.. don't feel he'll neccessarily be crucial, I just think that we've missed something like him, even if just from the bench, when we've struggled to break teams down, like against fulham last week. he probably would have been perfect - having said that, we should never have got rid of Joe, he would have been just the ticket too..

Hopefully cole will get better.. he has shown little signs and also yossi will for you.. then its evens :p

Not Workin for Chelsea though, ask Fulham, Everton and Liverpool ;)

He's such a 'form player' it's unbelievable. When he's good, he's very good. When he's not he's very, very average.

He was a very good player for us when he was here, linked up with Torres well. I was gutted when he went, and thinking about it I'd still rather have Yossi over Cole..

I don't think when he comes back you'll start winning ect. Yes I think he will make a impact, but your entire teams needs to start playing.

He's such a 'form player' it's unbelievable. When he's good, he's very good. When he's not he's very, very average.

hmm yes but I suppose you could say that of most players in his role. Joe Cole was exactly the same.

and yeah I didn't say I think that we'd start winning tons after that, I just think that we have missed him, or a player like him over this season. we don't have a replacement..

Haven't heard his name mentioned since he left, poor kid.

I kinda feel sorry for yossi, he was messed around by Benitez and now he's injured a lot at his new club, hes hardly got a chance to prove himself.

Even if i dont like chelsea, i have always liked Yossi, hope comes back as good as ever

Anyone ever find out if Bosingwa apoligsed for karate-kicking Benayoun that one time at anfield? It was right in his back and infront of the linesman!

Anyone ever find out if Bosingwa apoligsed for karate-kicking Benayoun that one time at anfield? It was right in his back and infront of the linesman!

Dunno but they were both in the treatment room at the same time for abit earlier this season so im sure somthing came up about it lol. Would love to have been a fly on the wall.