You always sign him

• Thread starter Thread starter steve cesc thomson
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 9K
S

steve cesc thomson

which player or players do you guys always sign when starting a new save? I mean is there always someone you go out for straight away

Stefan Strandberg and Siebe Schrijvers are probably my two most signed players on FM13

Sheamus Coleman, oddly, is the man I've signed the most. Even when I don't pursue him his agent normally gives me a call and says I can get for a few million so what the ****.

Yeah I enjoyed Coleman when I managed Everton.
i always like to sign phillipe mexes for some reason. He's pretty
underrated on the game

Strandberg
chichares
rhys Williams
neal maupay
drage

Lee Wallace - left back from Rangers
Gary Mackay-Steven - left winger from Dundee
Celso Borges - AIK att. mid/forward

Akos Kecskes from Atalanta. Best young limited defender i ever had. Also lethal at corners. He was in the UCL team of the year at 19 @Bayern and at 18 @Chelsea.

Will Hughes - Derby
Mason Bennett - Derby
Neal Maupay - OGC Nice

So yeah, primarily youngsters.

Go to agree with Choko, always sign Hughes and Maupay, On the original patch there was the Ultimate Brazilian Trio of Wellington Nem, Ademilson and Adryan!

Misdongarde Betolngar from Jagodina, I sign him everytime he is on the game

Not heard of this lad, you got a screen shot?

Not at this moment,, but when i find him again, i will post it and send it to you
But just that you know he is 30 year old striker from Chad with solid attributes but he scores many goals (in teams like Gyor,Red Bull, Jagodina he scores at least 1 goal per game) in teams like Zenit, Anji, Hoffenheim he scores 0,75 goals per game and in teams like Juventus, Arsenal at least 1 goal every 2 games - at least he did that for me

Not at this moment,, but when i find him again, i will post it and send it to you
But just that you know he is 30 year old striker from Chad with solid attributes but he scores many goals (in teams like Gyor,Red Bull, Jagodina he scores at least 1 goal per game) in teams like Zenit, Anji, Hoffenheim he scores 0,75 goals per game and in teams like Juventus, Arsenal at least 1 goal every 2 games - at least he did that for me

Sounds impressive, great obscure find!

Kara from GENK (old habit). does wonders for me playing CB
Trasch from wolfsburg playing RB
and Fernando from Porto, sometimes his club wants to get rid of him.

almeback - consistent CB
zanetti - tutor for younger mid

on the original patch it was Wellington Nem and Adryan now it is Will Hughes, Carlos Fierro, Neal Maupay, Mastour from AC Milan and Maguire from Sheffield United

Back