You always sign him

• Thread starter Thread starter steve cesc thomson
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 9K
Adryan from Flamengo, Y.Sanogo (not anymore he's **** this year), Joel Valencia, C.Fierro, Gauld from Dundee United. VIDAL or ASAMOAH if i was a big club. But my favourite is Papadopolous from Schalke. Absolute beast down back, cost around 9mil this year.

FM 13 i always go for Fierro, Adryan & Romero from Velez, i also always have Leandro Damiao and Marc-Andre ter Stegen on my shortlist to buy once i have enough money for them also Kurt Zouma

If playing bottom league in England. I find Ethan(?) Mannion the Striker a great sign. He signed at 1.7k year salary...he was too good for that...next season, he had 13k salary. lol...Worth it. :)

I don't really have any players that I always sign at the start of the game, just free transfers that I always pick up later on: Maupay, Fierro, and Lucas Romero.

I suppose at the start of the game the players I have signed most are: Jano, Mattheus, and Oblak.

Another fan of both Will Hughes and Luke Shaw here. Will Hughes has a soft spot for me because he's scored so many crucial goals for me whereas Luke Shaw is IMO the best LB in the game. He's rarely injured for me!!

Danny Redmond from Wigan. Classic left winger and always scores me a ton of goals, no matter what team I am.

Neal Maupay
Mario Gotze (in my early days playing FM 13)
Wellington Nem (epic winger, I use tactics that always need them)

Back