You cannot be Syrias (Liverpool ownership)

Zeb, how serious is this Kenny Huang about buying the club?
and if he does, does he look like he'll be good for the club?

I honestly don't have an absolutely 100% truthful answer mate.

The rumours about him bidding have been about for ages - remember the story about the Chinese saying that they were interested but Rafa had to stay? That was Huang. He's not personally wealthy in the same way as some owners, but he's basically backed by most of the richest Chinese families. I mean serious money there - equivalent to Dubai and more. And these are serious players who take long-term strategic decisions. (Ex is Chinese and connected in those kind of circles but not sure I want to contact her...).

Lots of questions myself right now which I don't have answers for. The purchasing RBS' debt is worrying though - that could give Hicks and Gillett time to strip the club if RBS hasn't heavily restricted them in the last refinancing. It also could result in a very, very nasty fight when the loans are next due to be refinanced.

Don't get hopes up, but it might be worth pressurising RBS a bit (have a look on RAWK or any of the decent Liverpool sites for a thread by a mad auld **** called Fat Scouser who's got some good advice on what we should be doing right now).

Just want my club back and to be able to watch a match without worrying about whether we'll be heading into administration and whether my kids will get to go to Liverpool games. Know what I mean?
That Tony Evans is pushing this gives me hope that he's serious.

I honestly don't have an absolutely 100% truthful answer mate.

The rumours about him bidding have been about for ages - remember the story about the Chinese saying that they were interested but Rafa had to stay? That was Huang. He's not personally wealthy in the same way as some owners, but he's basically backed by most of the richest Chinese families. I mean serious money there - equivalent to Dubai and more. And these are serious players who take long-term strategic decisions. (Ex is Chinese and connected in those kind of circles but not sure I want to contact her...).

Lots of questions myself right now which I don't have answers for. The purchasing RBS' debt is worrying though - that could give Hicks and Gillett time to strip the club if RBS hasn't heavily restricted them in the last refinancing. It also could result in a very, very nasty fight when the loans are next due to be refinanced.

Don't get hopes up, but it might be worth pressurising RBS a bit (have a look on RAWK or any of the decent Liverpool sites for a thread by a mad auld **** called Fat Scouser who's got some good advice on what we should be doing right now).

Just want my club back and to be able to watch a match without worrying about whether we'll be heading into administration and whether my kids will get to go to Liverpool games. Know what I mean?
That Tony Evans is pushing this gives me hope that he's serious.

well, you know a **** site more than me...
and i'm a little bit ashamed of how little i know about how much is going on :/

from what your saying i'm guessing Tony Evans is a well respected man who publishes truthful articles? :p

According to my friend, we're in a 'rich mans administration' :(

Kind of. We're basically at the point where the club at some point will have to default on its loans (which means RBS take us into administration) or try to find a way to repay them. So the board now has to act in a way which protects the interests of the people we owe money to (perhaps explaining us clearing our transfer debt, as football debts must be paid first?) rather than the people who own us.

But there's a slight problem - the people who own us are also owed money by us. So it gets a bit messy. That's probably why Broughton has been brought in by the way - so that RBS can't accuse Hicks and Gillett of dicking about things at RBS' expense.

So you've got RBS saying "Sell the club or find investment or we'll take you into administration". And you've got Hicks and Gillett finding random people from around the world to bid and then to walk away and then to bid and then to walk away whilst they hope and look for the buyer who'll meet their crazy asking price.

If it's any consolation, the Mancs have this to come as they were starting off from a position a lot wealthier than us to start with.

Kind of. We're basically at the point where the club at some point will have to default on its loans (which means RBS take us into administration) or try to find a way to repay them. So the board now has to act in a way which protects the interests of the people we owe money to (perhaps explaining us clearing our transfer debt, as football debts must be paid first?) rather than the people who own us.

But there's a slight problem - the people who own us are also owed money by us. So it gets a bit messy. That's probably why Broughton has been brought in by the way - so that RBS can't accuse Hicks and Gillett of dicking about things at RBS' expense.

So you've got RBS saying "Sell the club or find investment or we'll take you into administration". And you've got Hicks and Gillett finding random people from around the world to bid and then to walk away and then to bid and then to walk away whilst they hope and look for the buyer who'll meet their crazy asking price.

If it's any consolation, the Mancs have this to come as they were starting off from a position a lot wealthier than us to start with.
Hehe, always look on the bright side of life. Du du, du du du du du

well, you know a **** site more than me...
and i'm a little bit ashamed of how little i know about how much is going on :/

from what your saying i'm guessing Tony Evans is a well respected man who publishes truthful articles? :p

Him and Tony Barrett are both good lads. Proper reds who love the club. They've said that they'll not publish anything on ownership with their names attached unless it's absolutely kosher in their view. They're both reliable as far as their information is reliable.

Wha i know with reading your post's zeb is that Liverpool are in a big mess just like my own club and it's not good at all

Wha i know with reading your post's zeb is that Liverpool are in a big mess just like my own club and it's not good at all

Aye mate. Shocking what's happened at your club. And though I'll rib the Mancs, it's wrong to see clubs going bust because of incompetent, corrupt or just downright idiotic owners. Happened to way too many clubs over the past couple of decades and its us fans who are left to pick up the bill when someone else runs off with all the profit.

Aye mate. Shocking what's happened at your club. And though I'll rib the Mancs, it's wrong to see clubs going bust because of incompetent, corrupt or just downright idiotic owners. Happened to way too many clubs over the past couple of decades and its us fans who are left to pick up the bill when someone else runs off with all the profit.

You could look at it that way, or you could argue what happened at Rangers could happen at Liverpool. A squad that's been through a load of **** together becuase of the banks stranglehold on the club, ends up gelling really well and wins things. Obviously the scenario's are different, but my point is Liverpool could have success on the field sooner rather than later.

By all accounts and from good lads who I've come to trust, this Huang approach is the real thing.

Here's what one of them said about it (got more questions than answers but it'll do for a start...):

these are absolutely serious people, and trying to do things the right way.

The intention was to do this quietly and quickly, not wanting to yet again have the club on the back pages for matters off the field, but due to Gilletts manoeuvring, had no choice.

Assuming, and it is only an assumption, that this deal comes to pass, then our club will be ran the way it deserves to be, with resources far beyond anything else in the League.

That is not to say it will be treated as a trophy or a vanity asset, it will be taken care of by the absolutely the best people possible, people who only have the best interests of Liverpool Football Club at heart, people who understand the club, the city and it's values, people who care deeply about the club and are appalled at how it's been systematically raped over the last few years.

But the above scenario will only become a reality if RBS finally put a stop to the abhorrent corporate abuse of which they are guilty of aiding and abetting.

It has taken a long time to put this project together, countless hours and a meticulous attention to detail have gone in to making the bid a reality

It cannot be overstated how important it is to put pressure on the institution who facilitated the introduction of Mssrs Hicks and Gillett, and we, everyone single one of us, as a collective, have never had such a chance to save the club from seemingly inevitable ruin.

No effort, no matter how minor or seemingly inconsequential is insignificant

You know what to do.

Sounds too good to be true. Doesn't surprise me that Hicks and Gillett want nothing to do with it because they'll walk away with next to no profit. Even if it's bollocks, it'll come out in the wash so nothing to be lost by asking some polite questions of Hester at RBS.

If you've got a couple of minutes free, get on this guys if you want to let RBS know that you want Hicks and Gillett out: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/100/petition-against-the-rbs-loan-to-lfc

It's going to Hester (in charge of RBS' loan to Hicks and Gillett). Pass it on if you can and get people signed up. It's British taxpayers who are paying for Hicks and Gillett to take Liverpool down. Time to stop it. Time to force RBS to start taking control of the situation.

(No more campaigning for me for a few days.)

-----

@The Great Kerro - :D Myself, today, I'm more like this:

YouTube- Beaker has coffee.

On the 'pool forum, we're getting messages like this...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GG

BONNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I AM SOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*** U MANNNNNNN CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYY