Reaction score
Thinking of doing a final 'fun' save before FM 15 comes out.

I know it has been done before but thinking of managing a big team like Barca, Bayern, Psg etc & buy kids (max 18/19 possibly) and seeing how long it takes to win my first cup then double, treble etc..

So was just looking for suggestions on who to sign?

Doesn't matter what position. Going for a big team so got the money already there without cheating and got the reputation so players will come.

Will be doing it on the LFC update.

Cheers!

Depends who you are but heres a few I always tend to sign -

Richario Zivkovic
Angel Correa
Mario Puglese
Daniele Rugani
Ryan Ledson
Julian Green
Lucas Silva

It depends on which team will you manage. Because those teams you mentioned have different needs of players and different problems. for example : PSG is a little bit weak on the full-back positions and in the number #10 role. You also need to decide which one will be your main striker (Ibra/Cavani) if you play a 4-2-3-1. Barcelona imo doesn't have any specific weak positions and the real challenge would be promoting players from Barca B to your first team and give them the game time they need without conceding your La Liga title. Bayern got almost no problem at all but I'd like to sell one or two CBs and replace them with the younger ones. You also need to find cover for Alaba and Lahm in my opinion and good young full-backs in this game imo is very rare and they probably very expensive. However, this is the 'kids' I recommend for big teams, although they may be over 19 years old.
GK : Koval, Casteels, Butland, Scuffet (maybe, but my scouts said he only have 3.5 stars potential)
CB : Balanta, Schar, Denswil
FB : Peruzzi, Sciglio, Grimaldo
CM/CDM : Veratti, Rabiot, Pogba, Prowse, Samper
CAM : Morrison (forgot most of them, sorry...)
AML/R : Depay, Bakkali, Muniain, Shaarawy, Berardi
ML/R : Murray (from Watford), Roberts (from Fulham)
ST : Werner, Dongou, Cerri
Some of them might cost fortune (Pogba, Werner, Muniain, Shaarawy) to sign. But, they're worth it.
Hope it helps

Last edited:
It depends on which team will you manage. Because those teams you mentioned have different needs of players and different problems. for example : PSG is a little bit weak on the full-back positions and in the number #10 role. You also need to decide which one will be your main striker (Ibra/Cavani) if you play a 4-2-3-1. Barcelona imo doesn't have any specific weak positions and the real challenge would be promoting players from Barca B to your first team and give them the game time they need without conceding your La Liga title. Bayern got almost no problem at all but I'd like to sell one or two CBs and replace them with the younger ones. You also need to find cover for Alaba and Lahm in my opinion and good young full-backs in this game imo is very rare and they probably very expensive. However, this is the 'kids' I recommend for big teams, although they may be over 19 years old.
GK : Koval, Casteels, Butland, Scuffet (maybe, but my scouts said he only have 3.5 stars potential)
CB : Balanta, Schar, Denswil
FB : Peruzzi, Sciglio, Grimaldo
CM/CDM : Veratti, Rabiot, Pogba, Prowse, Samper
CAM : Morrison (forgot most of them, sorry...)
AML/R : Depay, Bakkali, Muniain, Shaarawy, Berardi
ML/R : Murray (from Watford), Roberts (from Fulham)
ST : Werner, Dongou, Cerri
Some of them might cost fortune (Pogba, Werner, Muniain, Shaarawy) to sign. But, they're worth it.
Hope it helps

Stanciu has potential of 3.5-4stars CAM sign able to sign for less than £5 million and I manged to sell him on for £42-£43 million

CAM- Angel Correa-Nicusor Stanciu-Ravel Morrison-Tomas Martinez-Tony Vilhena-Nouri Abdelhak-Leandro Parades-Adryan-Marko Pavlovski-Ryan Gauld-Guido Vadala-Nathan-Gabriel Iancu. All between 17-19 and turn quality and can sell for huge profit later on :)