**** you fm base

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescfc

Banned
Reaction score
98% of people on this thread are beyond **** and never venture out of thier mums basement. Who cares about spelling or grammar errors ? the usual insult from the 40 year old virgin

If your one of the 2% of people that thought joining a football discussion site would allow you to speak about football as if you were with your mates instead of being insulted for grammar and bad language feel free to comment

That calls for a perm-ban. And how do you know if GC is a 40 year old virgin? To be fair, he had a good point.

You are an idiot. You have blown this whole thing out of proportion.

This thread just shows how pathetic you are.

Now die!

images

Last edited:
Mmm, I wondered how long it'd be before the "OMFG U LOOZERS ARE ALL OLD VIRGINS" comments came out. So, let us see; you're ignorant, brash, rude, can't spell, and homophobic. Keep them coming...

And how do you know if GC is a 40 year old virgin? To be fair, he had a good point.
He didn't say me! :'(

I'm a 98 year old virgin actually.

Last edited:
Mmm, I wondered how long it'd be before the "OMFG U LOOZERS ARE ALL OLD VIRGINS" comments came out. So, let us see; you're ignorant, brash, rude, can't spell, and homophobic. Keep them coming...

He didn't say me! :'(

I'm a 98 year old virgin actually.

P.S Wrong section. :)

Sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you :wub:

On topic : He's probably not older than 13-14 with those comments.

He's probably not older than 13-14 with those comments.

i am 21 i work as an engineer for british gas. I live for the weekend and enjoy talking football. How ******* bent some of you are is funny.

i am 21 i work as an engineer for british gas. I live for the weekend and enjoy talking football. How ******* bent some of you are is funny.

If that's the case, try to grow up? You sure act like you're a 13 year old kid.

You read your own posts lately?

If you want to play this game...

engineer is a pretty loose word now a days

If that's the case, try to grow up? You sure act like you're a 13 year old kid.

im fine the way i am broo. The day i decide to put on an extra 25 stone and spend 23 hours a day staring at a computer screen i will be sure to let you know ;)

You read your own posts lately?

If you want to play this game...

engineer is a pretty loose word now a days

i have better things to do than waste a great hour of my brilliant life arguing with a **** like you through a computer screen.

catch u homie

Like ****, as you stated before?

Aw, the sparkling life of an "engineer". Cry like a girl on the internet about people making fun of you. I'm sure your coworkers would get a pretty good laugh about this at the pub at your expense.

Like ****, as you stated before?

Aw, the sparkling life of an "engineer". Cry like a girl on the internet about people making fun of you. I'm sure your coworkers would get a pretty good laugh about this at the pub at your expense.

Yeah they probably would. So im just not going to come on this site again as it is full of ****** and gay bastards. enjoy the life of the keyboard gagster always a good one.

wait, what time is it where you are, isn't it like 5 in the UK?

and what exactly is a keyboard gagster, sounds fun.

and yes, I'm having a fun go at you, usually my way of making people look in the mirror.

Last edited:
Yeah they probably would. So im just not going to come on this site again as it is full of ****** and gay bastards. enjoy the life of the keyboard gagster always a good one.

It's spelt gangster

Status
Not open for further replies.