You have the right to remain silent Met Police story

dufcx4xeva

Reaction score
Hey guys i thought i would start with Metropolitan Police in the Ryman league premier division and try to get them all the way to the premier league and into europe

It tried this myself and had a lot of fun a so good luck mate but are you gonna put some restrictions like
e.g:no transfers, must be british, squad must be younger than x age etc etc

It tried this myself and had a lot of fun a so good luck mate but are you gonna put some restrictions like
e.g:no transfers, must be british, squad must be younger than x age etc etc

Probably not for the first few seasons maybe when i get to league 2 if i get there

Agustin Battipiedi!!
What a name from the past that i totally forgot about haha, Ex-Brighton but good luck with this!

September

We continued our unbeaten run including a win over top of the table in the conference south whitehawk

Player of the month
View attachment 307716

Sam Gargan wins player of the month simply brilliant with 2 assists and 3 goals

League Table
View attachment 307713
Not gonna complain being in the playoff spots and still unbeaten just need to push on and go for top spot

A great month there mate! just dont beat Peacehaven :p lol

We finally lost our unbeaten run and lost two games on the bounce but we beat maidenhead 3-2 and now we are in the first round proper where we will play tranmere rovers at our place

Player of the month

View attachment 307588

Sam Gargan wins player of the month again hes just amazing goals and assists galore

League Table

View attachment 307581
We are still 4th at least so thats good i guess

January
Newcastle
View attachment 306782

We got destroyed by premier league newcastle in the third round of the fa cup

Bogner Regis Town
View attachment 306781
We beat bognor Regis Town 2-1 thanks to two goals from Daryn Hennessy

Witham Town
View attachment 306780
We got beat 5-3 by Witham Town

Hampton & Richmond Borough
View attachment 306772
We bounced back with a 3-2 win over Hampton & Richmond

We beat Hendon 3-1 which was good because it gave us breathing space behind them and us

Billericay Town
View attachment 306768
We beat Billericay 5-2 and it nice to see the youngster Aidan Campbell score his first league goal for us

League Table
View attachment 306765
​We are still 4th and getting closer to 2nd which would give us a more favourable draw in the playoffs