Which team should I go

• Total voters

stephenb1888

Reaction score
Hi guys stephenb1888 with a brand new save for yous I'm using the Lfc Marshall update there a 5 options Celtic FC , Fulham , Liverpool , Wolves , Bradford. Any other suggestion will be considered you have to 6pm to get your vote in

Hi guys stephenb1888 with a brand new save for yous I'm using the Lfc Marshall update there a 5 options Celtic FC , Fulham , Liverpool , Wolves , Bradford. Any other suggestion will be considered you have to 6pm to get your vote in

Bradford as there different but Wolves are boring there is a good LFC story out at the mo two good fulham ones including my one lol check it out please and celtic well SPL to easy i think so i say Bradford

Thanks for that opinion Pompey and I'm aware of these saves and I'm am a huge follower of your Fulham story well done on winning the premiership m8 and please vote in the poll

Thanks for that opinion Pompey and I'm aware of these saves and I'm am a huge follower of your Fulham story well done on winning the premiership m8 and please vote in the poll

cool mate cheers on following yeah i wasnt expecting to do that well especially first season and i voted hoping to see a story up from you soon ;)

cool mate cheers on following yeah i wasnt expecting to do that well especially first season and i voted hoping to see a story up from you soon ;)
Should be up at 6pm unless its a draw ill add on 30 minutes and with your skill i wouldn't be surprised if you when on to champion league glory can't wait to the new season and Bradford are currently winning in the poll.

Should be up at 6pm unless its a draw ill add on 30 minutes and with your skill i wouldn't be surprised if you when on to champion league glory can't wait to the new season and Bradford are currently winning in the poll.

thanks pal dunno bout that i'd be happy with 3rd or above and quarter final of Champ league but win a cup this year and Wolves are winning now

thanks pal dunno bout that i'd be happy with 3rd or above and quarter final of Champ league but win a cup this year and Wolves are winning now
Never under estimate your team potential Pompey;) there a Facebook and he won the champions league second season and your team is ten time better and I think somebody's swap there vote

Never under estimate your team potential Pompey;) there a Facebook and he won the champions league second season and your team is ten time better and I think somebody's swap there vote

haha i'm just taking one step at a time and hopefully become better and better and become a dominant force

haha i'm just taking one step at a time and hopefully become better and better and become a dominant force
That exactly what I will be doing in my save one step at a time haha will be following your story a lot now when is the next update:p can't wait

The poll is now closed I wil be playing Bradford City A.F.C
Here a quick overview of Bradford history

Bradford City A.F.C

Formed 1903

Stadium Valley Parade capacity 25,136

League Cup Runners up 2013

are you using LFC Marshall update?

Strong Start

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/wiki/File:Bradford_City_AFC.png Pre-Season
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/wiki/File:Bradford_City_AFC.png
Bradford 1 - Hearts 1
Gray 55
A rountine friendly for both team we had our chances they had chances , we both made mistakes some led to a goal and other didn't pretty happy with the score.

man of the match : Andy Gray

Corby 0 - Bradford 3
Hanson 6 Wells 37 Gray 72

The players looked up for it as soon as that whistle went we control the game utter domantion by Bradford great performance.

man of the match : Wells

Ipswich 4 - Bradford 2
Reid 5 Well 41
Strange game we had moment which no team could contain and moment were children could stop it terrible performance.

man of the match: Hanson

Bradford 5 - Bradford P.A 1
Connell 8 14 19 Hanson 11 McArdle 45
We won the battle of bradford Connell with an hat trick before 20 mins 3 beautiful we just ripped them a part the got a lucky goal but we won by a fine margin in the end great win.

So how did you guys like that update and there will be more detailed match reports once we get into the league

Terrible Month

August
Worst possible start?

Transfers
Darren Mackie (stone cold might like him);)
Nikki Bull Free
Rob Burch Free
Danny Stevens Free
Joe Keenan Free
Steve Banks Free
David Goldsmith Free
Sergio Torres 90k
Andrew Little 70k
Chris Higgins 55k

Bradford 1 - Huddersfield 0
Nelson 52
I was thrilled with this game we control them we were top class I never thought we were capable of such a great result hopefully keep it up the rest of the season well done lads!
man of the match : Wells

Bradford 0 - Wolves 1
We crashed back down to earth after the huddersfield result we just couldnt compete with a team of that class every single player in that team were worth more than 1 million my highest value is 775k the scored the only goal of the with kevin doyle with slotting it away from 10 yards
man of the match : Nikki Bull

Sherwsbury 2 - Bradford 0

Terrible performance except at least a point from that game we were just not in the right frame of mind we hit the bar in the last few moments of the game we hit the bar and then get hit on the counter just cant score at the moment
man of the match : none

Port vale 1- Bradford 0
We just didnt get started in this game we keeping passing it to them poor shots just poor all round very disappointed in this game.
man of the match:Darren Mackie

Stoke 5 - Bradford 0
We got hammered just walk all over us just terrible by us once again keeper was very poor mackie hit the post 2 times nothing went our way
man of the match: Darren Mackie
player of the month :Darren Mackie