What team should I go

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stephenb1888

Reaction score
I'm doing a massive journeyman save but you pick where I start and if anyone could tell me how to do screenshots would be good there will be a few options of who I can pick and you will make decision during the save keeping it interesting.let me know if your following

I will give you 2 extra hours so far stade Reims are winning can anyone tell me how to screenshot

preseason review
no transfer activity
View attachment 440581

I feel that we did really well during preseason i was happy that we managed to hold anderlecht to a 1-1 showing we can hold big team out we played nice football complete passing even when we are playing 532 my formation for us show far may be changed depends on our form .

the scorers are:
Grejonh Kyei 1 vs Zurich 1 vs Anderlecht 1 vs AS Cannes
1 vs Camaiore

Mohamed Fofana 1 vs Lens

Gaeten Courtet 1 vs Lens also injured that game out for 2 months hip injury

Quentin Pereira 2 vs Lusitanos

Gaeten Charbonnier 1 vs Lusitanos 1 vs AS Cannes

Nicolas De Preville 1 vs Lusitanos 2 vs Tongeren 1 vs AS Cannes

Mads Albaek 1 vs Tongeren

Kamel Ghilas 3 vs Camaiore

Eliran Atar 3 vs Camaiore

Player of Preseason: Mads Albaek

Is that the way you would like me to do the updates i will be doing match reports and tell you how scored in the game

I will be doing half season reports and end of season review and any important bits they will be highly detailed

The Season So Far
View attachment 440480
its really been a mixed season beating lyon Monaco Psg but getting beat of Bastia we should be doing better!Some of the biggest managers have praised my keep the ball tactis but im not sure as we dont score alot of goals i had a tough time trying to make some money to get players in as i had no budget!

Players Stats:

View attachment 440476
As you can seen not a lot of goals so far 17 in total we have a solid defence helping us so much they were great against psg! Im not sure if its the fowards or midfielders it will figure that one out soon and look to help that!

Key players:

View attachment 440473View attachment 440472View attachment 440471View attachment 440470

These are the star player so far is there anyone a should cash in on for cash?

League table:

View attachment 440469
Cant get over monaco falcao is not doing it there!

im can push on and get a good spot better than 13th is my target
any feedback would be good

Interesting story mate, are you planning to buy a striker? KIU!

The end of season review

Fixtures:
View attachment 440343
Not the greatest of end to the season as the board sold the best cb i had used so far for 5 million i could of got 7 million atleast couldnt get a replacement on time so i brought in free transfers you will see them in preseason review but i still could of done better and the final few games

Player stats:
View attachment 440341
as you can see again we struggle for goals i will be bring in a striker in the summer as i need goals there were some standouts but other were average and i will be making the best squad in the summer to push up the league!

End of the updates guy my tatics and league will be in preseason updates due to problems with screenshot!

Any feedback

preseason review/End of season bit i didnt get it because of screenshots problems

tatcis for end of season/start of the season

View attachment 440302
i
it works well good style of play hopeful that can solve goal problems!
im hoping i will do the board proud this year as the gave me a new contract!

League table:
View attachment 440300

not the season i hoped for i will improve big time this year atleast 11th or higher! Monaco just fell apart leaving me shellshock when they were last with 4 win with their qulity the should be better!

Pre season review;
View attachment 440298
no comment! Terrible Just Terrible!

Transfers:
View attachment 440297
some good players there ask for screenshot if you want to see any

Breaking news Bulman steps down after disagreement with the board more to follow