MourinhoFM

Reaction score
You Stay Classy - Ron Burgundy is A Manager.

View attachment 307097

I have set my manager as Ron Burgundy & made him a spanish internationalist with a National B coaching Level, The reason I chose Ron Burgundy is for the simple reason that he said in the movie Anchorman that he didn't speak spanish (video below), I started off a career at Barcelona B team & take the game from there as a youth coach & see where the world takes me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJbtSBXE5Fk

I have played the full first season & won the Spanish LIGA adelante 5 points clear of Real Betis despite losing some great players on loan as I had no say in the matter. Obviously the B team cannot get promoted so I have made an application to a job in Italy & I am currently linked with a few other jobs so we shall see if I leave Barcelona & Spain or if i stay put.

View attachment 307096

View attachment 307095

------------------------------------------------

JUVENTUS HIRE RON BURGUNDY AS NEW MANAGER

0SJpoXzsw9z92f815EJZcEwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Ron Burgundy today was unveiled as new manager of Juventus after spending 1 year at Barcelona B team where he lead the club to LIGA Adelante glory finishing top of the table 5 points clear of Real Betis, Burgundy is a Spanish Internationalist & has took a huge step in his career moving from Barca B to Juventus after 1 year experience as a manager.

Juventus finished 3rd in Serie A last season behind Winners Inter & 2nd place Sampdoria in a league they were expected to win. Burgundy had admitted it is a huge task but believes he has the ability to take Juventus to domestic glory next season as expected.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

BURGUNDY TO BUILD TEAM AROUND 3 PLAYERS

View attachment 307093
Paul Pogba

View attachment 307092
Domenico Berardi

View attachment 307091
Kingsley Coman

please interact with this story if you like it, Leave comments positive or negative.​

Last edited:
From Barcalona B to Juventus? Thats a big step up! Nice one.

From Barcalona B to Juventus? Thats a big step up! Nice one.

Yeah I did win the Liga Adelante with the B team but I think the reputation of being a set as an International footballer probably helped matters.

View attachment 306711

I have set my manager as Ron Burgundy & made him a spanish internationalist with a National B coaching Level, The reason I chose Ron Burgundy is for the simple reason that he said in the movie Anchorman that he didn't speak spanish (video below), I started off a career at Barcelona B team & take the game from there as a youth coach & see where the world takes me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgCHJM2fT2U

Burgundy controlled by director of football ?

Ron Burgundy has today ridiculed rumours that he is controlled by a director of football, Burgundy had this to say "I can 100% confirm that my hands are not tied when it comes to signings, I work alongside Fabio Paratici my Director of Football & we discuss players we are both interested in, Fabio will make offers & contract offers regarding any player he is interested in & also ones I put on his desk & I have the final say on who comes to this club or not. I agreed to work with a director of football & I have no complaints doing so.

I would also like to add that Fabio is doing a fantastic job & has got us some fantastic players on some fantastic deals and I look forward to a long relationship with him for the benefit of this football club."

---------------------------------------------

Pre-season 2015-16

View attachment 306710

Only 1 win in pre-season but 0 defeats as the club notched up 4 draws, Pre-season was dubbed transitional just like Burgundy said would happen in his first few months in charge to give the team time to adjust to a new style & new players arriving.

--------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 306709

So far this is my most favoured side however it's only the beginning of the season & plenty can happen. This will be the team I begin with though.

-----------------------------------------------------

View attachment 306708

Juventus are favourites to win the title with new manager Burgundy in charge, A massive revamp has begun at the club which could take time to adjust however the bookmakers have still installed them as favourites with Roma at 2-1 & Champions Inter 5-2 to retain their title.

-----------------------------------------------------

Transfer window CLOSED!

View attachment 306706

Many people were upset by Tevez departure however I feel £20million was a great deal for a striker who only scored 13 goals in 31 games last season. Morata was unhappy & wanted to leave so off he want to Russia for £15million (enjoy your money because your career will be a failure), Marchisio followed Tevez to Arsenal for £10.25mil & the only reason I sold him was due to his age & position with so many strong players in CM I felt he's deserving of first team football. Asamoah was a no brainer, £40million when I replace him with a cheaper better option in Depay.

I wasted no time in revamping the squad spending over £100million but bringing in £97million gave me the allowance to do so, Most signings made were bargains with the likes of Dybala, Benzia & Meret all coming for less than 5million. Depay was a steal at 17.5million & will be worth double that in a few years. I probably overpaid for Koke but I asked my board to sign him and that's what they paid, Will be great rotation with Him, Vidal, Pogba & Pirlo& Tielemans.

whats your views on the transfer dealings in & out ?

Koke is a legend in my save. Overall really nice signings. Looking forward how your going to do in the Serie A

Thanks! Yeah hes a great player,As I said probably overpaid but my board paid it so i'm not worried they are to blame if it doesn't work out haha.

View attachment 306418

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJbtSBXE5Fk

AUGUST 2015

View attachment 306417

The month of August proved to be a successful start for us, Coming from 2-0 down to beat Inter with new boy Dybala scoring a brace, Qualifying for the Champions league group stages was easy thanks to a Vidal hat-trick in the 2nd leg & a tough 7 goal thriller vs Napoli opened up the Serie A Season for us with 3 points closing a great start to my Juve career, You stay classy Turin.

View attachment 306416

Not much to go on yet, 1 win out of 1 for us whilst other teams have already played 2 games, Next month should show us alot more.

Loving the save as i was a big follower of Juventus in my younger days. I am curious who the other two guys are your team is being built around. I guessed Pogba but was unsure on the other 2.....will definitely follow this my fellow Truro lad. Kudos also on signings i thought you had too many but with the players leaving you have done some good business there and given some good depth

Loving the save as i was a big follower of Juventus in my younger days. I am curious who the other two guys are your team is being built around. I guessed Pogba but was unsure on the other 2.....will definitely follow this my fellow Truro lad. Kudos also on signings i thought you had too many but with the players leaving you have done some good business there and given some good depth

Thanks, just realised that the names of the players have been cut out for my key players lol, One is Domenico Berardi & the other was in the reserves Kingsley Coman who I have faith will become a superstar.

View attachment 305802

SEPTEMBER 2015

View attachment 305801

Our defeat to Lazio wasn't the best but it was always a tough match away from home & Thankfully it was redeemed by beating Milan the following match, Both group games in the UCL were won easily & Schalke lost to Kyiv in their first game making things interesting as we sit on 6 points alongside Kyiv.

View attachment 305800

1 point behind top with a game in hand, Still a long way to go in the season though, Memphis Depay leads to average rating charts for the league with Pogba closely behind, whilst Berardi sits joint top for Assists.

You stay classy, Turin.

View attachment 305359

I have set my manager as Ron Burgundy & made him a spanish internationalist with a National B coaching Level, The reason I chose Ron Burgundy is for the simple reason that he said in the movie Anchorman that he didn't speak spanish, I started off a career at Barcelona B team & take the game from there as a youth coach & see where the world takes me.

OCTOBER 2015

View attachment 305358

A horrible setback with a thumping against Cesena who are on fire at the moment, We bounced back with 4 wins in a row though & only conceding 1 goal, The team do seem to get a little complacent which I will need to cut out but we are 1 point away from Qualifying to the last 16 of the UCL.

View attachment 305357

Sitting 2nd with a game in hand to go top is a good start to my career in Italy, 3 of our players amongst the highest average rating for the league with Berardi on 6 assists 1 less the Mertens of Napoli.

You Stay Classy, Turin.

View attachment 303268

I have set my manager as Ron Burgundy & made him a spanish internationalist with a National B coaching Level, The reason I chose Ron Burgundy is for the simple reason that he said in the movie Anchorman that he didn't speak spanish, I started off a career at Barcelona B team & take the game from there as a youth coach & see where the world takes me.

NOVEMBER 2015

View attachment 303267

Great month until the end but once again a big team beats us although it was away from home so it doesn't hurt as much, We have won all 5 of our UCL games so far with the team playing well most games with the odd hiccup.

View attachment 303266

So we sit in 3rd 1 point behind with a game in hand which is still acceptable at this stage but we need to start beating the big teams and try get a big run of games going to increase our lead. Berardi & Benzia plowing in with assists however I have moved Berardi up front so Benzia should overtake him.

-----------------------------------------------

View attachment 303265

The amount of draws my old team have is unreal but they sit in 6th which is a good achievement still even though they are current champions.

You Stay Classy, Turin.

Hope people are enjoying the story, I have played this full season so just a case of uploading it all just trying to find the time to do it.

Attachment 766461

View attachment 290805

View attachment 290804

View attachment 290803

View attachment 290802