27th July 2010

Charlie_Adam.jpg

Charlie Adam came down to Anfield today to take his medical as he passed with flying colours. We both signed the contract and he is now officially a Liverpool FC player. We only paid a fee of £8million pounds and for that amount I believe we have bought a real bargain in. Gerrard came to me after our training session finished and told me that he is looking foward to be working under me and that he thinks I have brought in some really good players so far and recommended Sampdoria's left back Reto Ziegler. I got on the phone to Comolli and told him the situation and in no time he set off in pursuit of Reto.

Liverpool held to draw by Bnei Yehuda

pepe-reina-ap_1748689c.jpg

Bnei Yehuda 0-0 Liverpool

Liverpool were today held to a draw by Bnei Yehuda in the first leg of there Europa League Qualifier. Liverpool were the more impressive team but a very poor amount of chances and shots on target by either team saw this game play out into a stalemate.

29th July 2010

Reto-Ziegler.jpg

I completed three signings today, Reto Ziegler comes in for a fee of £10,000,000. Victor Moses comes in for £5,750,000 and Ross Jenkins comes in for £2,500,000. I am very happy with my signings and im sure that I have pleased Stevie after signing his recomendation but I have to admit he is a player that we have been looking at for a long time and we were always monituring the situation due to our weak area at left back.

4th August 2010

5114383870_e08f4f795c_o.jpg

Liverpool 4-0 Bnei Yehuda

Liverpool ripped apart a below average Bnei Yehuda team at Anfield which saw Fernando Torres grab a hat-trick. Torres opened the scoring with a tidy finish stroked into the bottom corner before Carragher's scrappy shot saw its way into the back of the net after a deflection. Torres added another with a powerful header which flew into the top corner before sealing the win and his hat-trick with a deftly executed finish after taking it round the keeper with ease.

Very good stuff guys, just one thing, maybe try a new font cos this one is hideous try Tahoma size 4

Thanks mate, okay will try out that font mate in my next update which will most probally be coming tommorow! Loving your Everton story mate KIU!

Some good signings there mate, really like Brian Ruiz and I often buy Victor Moses hoping he can become as good as I've seen him when I haven't. Keep up the good work and take a look at my work as well, got a bunch of good results just recently!​