You'll Never Walk Alone - A Liverpool Story

tommytorres

Reaction score
Out Goes Rodger, In Comes Barnes
Liverpool FC Chairman Thomas Werner announced the sacking of Manager Brendan Rodgers. The reason being Liverpool's position and performance not being up to standard. Liverpool are currently sitting 12th the the League, sitting 15 points behind league leaders Manchester United. The departing Rodgers did have something to say though.

" I must say that I'm very disappointed with the decision Mr Werner made. I thought that the team were picking up some form . I wish the next Manager the best of luck with this wonderful team"

Later that day Thomas Werner announced Amateur Local Manager Tom Barnes the next boss to bring cess to Anfield. The fans how ever are doubting the decision made by the chairmen. Weather it was a good choice, only time will tell.

Last edited:
2Q==

Liverpool Football Club

Nickname: The Reds

Founded: 1892

images

Stadium: Anfield
Capacity: 45,276 all-seater

Home
images

Away
images

Third
images

Legends

Ian Rush
images

Alan Hansen
images

Bill Shankly
images

Kenny Dalglish
images

Bob Paisley
images

Honors
Champions League 5
Europa League 3
European Super Cup 3
Premier Leagues 18
Division 2 4
F.A Cup 7
Capital One Cup 8 (Holders)
Community Shields 13

lol i will follow but u should change premier leagues to 0 as they have never won the premier ship lol just old first division and for me that dont count as prem wins

lol i will follow but u should change premier leagues to 0 as they have never won the premier ship lol just old first division and for me that dont count as prem wins

dum comment, probably a manc. they just changed the name and the sponsership of the division. format still the same.

dum comment, probably a manc. they just changed the name and the sponsership of the division. format still the same.

no i am a leeds fan..i ment no offence with that comment and if i did i am sorry

so how's it going?do you have your picture next to the legends yet? :p

no i am a leeds fan..i ment no offence with that comment and if i did i am sorry

nah its alright mate, just thought it was a typical manc stirring up trouble. you being a leeds fan must hate them as much as me. soz for the outburst

Squad
I have looked the squad over and feel it is relatively strong when it comes to the midfield with Nuri Sahin, Lucas and Steven Gerrard. the left side of the pitch is the weakest. Jose Enrique and Downing won't cut it. I will be looking to bring in a knew AML and possibly a DL. I have listed Downing, Cole and Pacheco up for transfer.
Potential Team-

Reina
Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique
Lucas
Sahin Gerrard
Assaidi. Sterling
Suarez

Youth
The youth squad is terrible. Jordan Ibe is the only one who will be able to make the 1st team, the only let down is he plays the same position as Sterling. Suso and Yesil I will be trying to brake into the first as I have really high hopes for them

Pre-Season Overview
We had a fairly successful pre-season. I arranged a tour of Scotland as it was close and I knew we were to be playing a Europa Qualifying match fairly soon on. Over the Pre-season we lost Martin Skrtel and Fabio Borini to injury.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celtic 1-1 Liverpool
Suso

Nuri Sahin picked up a minor injury and on came Suso. Super sub got us a draw. After this Game I did some serious Tactic changes going from the 4-5-1 to a 4-4-2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Rangers 1-4 Liverpool
Suarez (3)
Borini

I decided to include Rangers in the tour, just to see if they had some quality left in them. As you can see, we smashed them. We were comfortably in possession and were passing well, just how i like them to play. Suarez played a thriller picking up man-of-the-match with his superb Hat-trick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dundee United 3-3 Liverpool
Suarez
Sterling
Borini

We wnet behind twice and came back in rapid succession. Really would of liked to win this but luckily its only a friendly, hopefully though, we can get into winning ways before the season.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
EUROPA LEAGUE 3rd QUALIFYING ROUND DRAW

AGF v Liverpool

​Will look to be picking a win out of this. It's a relativity easy match as we could of been drawn against teams 2x harder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inverness CT 0-4 Liverpool
Sahin
Henderson
Suarez
Borini

Honestly it was easier than the Rangers game. Always had possession of the ball and when we let it go we always got it back quickly. Promising game ahead of the AGF match away.

Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round 1st Leg

AGF 0-0 Liverpool

Very disappointed with the result.I would of preferred to have at least score a goal to give us that fall back option. But we don't so we have to go back to Anfeild and pick up a win.

Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round 2nd Leg

Liverpool 2-1 AGF
Suarez
Pacheco

We picked up the win just as I'd hoped. Borini picked up an injury so in came Pacheco to get us the crucial late winner which has sent us through to the play-off round

---------------------------------------------------------------------
EUROPA LEAGUE PLAY-OFF DRAW

Slovan Liberec v Liverpool

Can't say any-thing as I don't know the team. We start off away again, which in my opinion is the advantage. A win will pile pressure on the opposition team as they have to win to go through.

Out
I've released 10 youths as they had no chance what so ever to get into the first team
Jonjo Shelvey, John Flanagan, Jack Robinson, Conor Coady and Michael Ngoo have all left on season loans

In
No-one has come in as of yet

9k=

Sterling scores his first Liverpool against Reading

August

-Terrible Start to the Premier League
-The Board be ******* and don't give me any money, saying that i have sufficient funds. Since when has 3M and 86K been sufficient

Reading 2-1 Liverpool
Sterling

Look who scores their first Prem goal, against Reading too. I was very disappointed with the out-come of this match. Agger was out with a Training Injury so I played Carragher. And guess what. Carragher does classic Carragher and puts it into the back of the net, at the wrong end. The keeper had it covered and he slid in to put it passed Reina. SO ******!!!
View attachment 285180

-------------------------------------------------------------
Europa League Play-off 1st Leg

Slovan Liberec 0-0 Liverpool

I am still left in a wake of disappointment. I expected to walk in and walk out with a 1 goal advantage. Carragher scored a header in the first half but the lines-men ruled it out. How it wasn't a goal? I'll never know

View attachment 285182

------------------------------------------------------------
Liverpool 2-1 Southampton
Suarez (2)

Our first win of the campaign. I went into this mach worrying a bit as Southampton had beat Chelsea the week before, and e had lost to Reading, but Suarez showed them who's boss by scoring 2 second half goals.

View attachment 285187

Europa League Play-off 2nd Leg

Liverpool 1-0 Slovan Liberec
Suarez
Great Win for the boys and a great game for Suarez, picking up 2 class goals to put us through to the Group Stages of the Europa League. The only plater in the pitch close to Suarez's performance was Jamie Carragher who has been a world class replacement for Daniel Agger.

View attachment 285477

Quite a good month, the only down-side being the loss to Reading. Luis Suarez has been on top form, Reina as well keeping out the goals. We are through to the Group Stages of the Europa League. Hopefully we get a easy group stage with a chance of qualifying to the next round

Player of the Month
Luis Suarez
images

Suarez has been a menace in front of the opposition net bagging 3 goals this month and making team of the week. Adkins Said they could handle Suarez, yet he goes and scores 2 goals and puts us through to the Group stages of the Europa League

Last edited:
glad u picked up ur form and made it into europa league keep it up

glad u picked up ur form and made it into europa league keep it up

thx, we have a problem. My computer shut down and the closed, I open'd it up and the save took me before the 2nd leg of the Slovan Liberec game. I'm gonna keep going but I'm gonna have to change the result of it.....Sorry for the inconvenience

Good job you got through the qualifier there mate! I've just finished a season with Liverpool. It was tougher than I thought it would've been. Had a shocking start to the prem and was almost sacked by christmas. Was sitting near the bottom but my cup runs were keeping me the job. Ended up winning the FA cup and europa league while having a strong finish in the prem getting me to 8th. Not the best of seasons but I'm looking to the future now!

Keep up the good work anyway. If you can manage to free up some funds demba ba went for 7mil on mine. Although you may not need him that much as Borini is a BEAST on this fm.

Good job you got through the qualifier there mate! I've just finished a season with Liverpool. It was tougher than I thought it would've been. Had a shocking start to the prem and was almost sacked by christmas. Was sitting near the bottom but my cup runs were keeping me the job. Ended up winning the FA cup and europa league while having a strong finish in the prem getting me to 8th. Not the best of seasons but I'm looking to the future now!

Keep up the good work anyway. If you can manage to free up some funds demba ba went for 7mil on mine. Although you may not need him that much as Borini is a BEAST on this fm.

I hope Borini develops. I might get Llorente as his contract runs out at the end of the season. He will be a great signing, he was BEAST for me last year

Transfer Update
Out
Jonjo Shelvey - QPR - Loan
Jack Robinson - Leeds - Loan
Conor Coady - Cheltenham - Loan
John Flanagan - Derby - Loan
Michael Ngoo - Bradford - Loan
Kristoffer Peterson - Aggrington Stanley - Loan
Yalany Baio - Aggrington Stanley - Loan
Andre Wisdom - Bristol Rovers - Loan

As you can see all of these players WILL get experience. I am hoping that Jonjo Shelvey will be better when he comes back off loan. I also released about 10 terrible youths.\

In
Robbie Cotten - Blackburn Rovers - 2.8M
Leon Goretzka - Bochum - 5M

As I couldn't bring ant first team players cause of the budget I had, I decided to go for the youth. Robbie Cotten is a English 17 year-old CM, who can also play a lot of other positions as well. Leon Geretzka, a German, 17 year-old, CM/DM.

View attachment 285657View attachment 285658

Top 5 PL Transfers
Marouane Fellaini - Everton - Manchester City - 23M
Stevan Jovetic - ACF Fiorentina - Chelsea - 22M
Yohan Cabaye - Newcastle United - PSG - 17M
Yuto Nagatomo - Inter - Manchester United - 12.25M
Christian Fuchs - Schalke 04 - Tottenham Hotspur - 11.75M

Last edited:
nice signing there..cotton developed into a very gd player in fm12 so hopefully he will do so again..i dno who the german is tho