"You'll Never Walk Alone" Klopp 4-3-3 Masterclass Tactics

"You'll Never Walk Alone" Klopp 4-3-3 Masterclass Tactics

Hey! Not commented on this page for some time, I usually use my own tactics, in fact I've used the same one in FM21 and FM20, but it doesn't seem as effective in FM22 (hoping after latest update it will do!!), but just came to have a browse on here to look for one and came across yours. Third season with Man City with a world class team but can only beat what's in front of you, tried it at home vs Stoke and destroyed them. 6-0 win, 45 shots on goal compared to their 0, 66% possession compared to their 34%. Will keep trying against tougher opposition but looks good.

Hey! Not commented on this page for some time, I usually use my own tactics, in fact I've used the same one in FM21 and FM20, but it doesn't seem as effective in FM22 (hoping after latest update it will do!!), but just came to have a browse on here to look for one and came across yours. Third season with Man City with a world class team but can only beat what's in front of you, tried it at home vs Stoke and destroyed them. 6-0 win, 45 shots on goal compared to their 0, 66% possession compared to their 34%. Will keep trying against tougher opposition but looks good.
I remember Your 3 strikers tactic from FM18 it was one of the best from that edition.

I remember Your 3 strikers tactic from FM18 it was one of the best from that edition.