Not open for further replies.

I3east

Reaction score

*I am not purchasing FM2011 until after christmas*

attachment.php

175px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

Hodgson out Rijkaard in !

Barcelona_Frank_Rijkaard_824795.jpg

New Liverpool owner John Henry has today announced that Roy Hodgson has left and Frank Rijkaard has arrived here at Anfield. Rijkaard has only recently left Galatasaray after he witnessed elimination from the Europa League and had lost four of his last eight Süper Lig games.Hodgson has let out a comment that he will sue Liverpool owner John Henry. This is what Hodgson had to say,

' I am very angry at the new Liverpool owners, i was happy here at Anfiled but this morning they had left a message on my house phone saying my contract has been terminated. If i knew i was going to be humiliated like this i wouldn't have took the job, i would have stayed at Fulham.

Roy-Hodgson-Liverpool-man-006.jpg

Hodgson will seek legal action against Liverpool

Rijkaard announces ambitions

New Liverpool boss Frank Rijkaard has today announced his ambitions for liverpool

' I definitely want to get into Europe , anything less than that is not good enough. I have heard what Hodgson has had to say and i just hope it doesn't distract the players and coaches. I will be signing a few new players in case you was wondering and thats it. '

So Rijkaard will settle for no less that 7th place and has set his eyes on a few players he would love to bring in to Anfield.

Premier League Transfer Rumors !

Sky-Sports-Premier-League-Fixtures-800_2474489.jpg

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is set to launch a bid to sign Bayern Munich's German midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger as a long-term replacement for Paul Scholes.
Full story: caughtoffside.com

Blackpool boss Ian Holloway says he could struggle to hold on to Charlie Adam if the Premier League's big clubs make offers for the in-form midfielder.
Full Story: The Sun

Blackpool are hoping to take advantage of Dundee going into administration and are poised to make a cut-price bid of about £150,000 for striker Leigh Griffiths.
Full Story: The Sun

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti is planning a big-money move for midfielder Gareth Bale from London rivals Tottenham.
Full story: caughtoffside.com

Liverpool are targeting Djibril Cisse to replace Dirk Kuyt if he decides to leave the club
Full Story: BBC Sport

Rijkaard is also monitoring LA Galaxy forward Landon Donovan very closely as he could be available to join Liverpool
Full Story: Sky Sports News

landon.jpg

Donovan could be on his way to Anfield

That's actually a very decent OP. I'll follow. :)

Very good OP compared to most on the site mate, good luck!

attachment.php

Rijkaard signs two Big name signings

42860.gif

New Liverpool boss Frank Rijkaard has completed the signings of two new players but two have also left the club.

The first of Rijkaard's signings is of former Italy captain and World Cup winner Fabio Cannavaro who has joined on a one year deal for a fee around the £1,000,000 mark. Cannavaro said it was a relief to get back into top flight football after he moved to Al-Alhi last year.

The second of Rijkaard's signings is of Benfica's talisman Oscar Cardozo, he has joined on a five year deal worth £20,000 p/w . The fee was £13,000,000 and Cardozo said it was a dream come true to finally be able to play in the Premier League. Cardozo has been capped 25 times by Paraguay scoring twice, and in his domestic career he has played 151 games and scored 80.

The first player to leave Anfield was Fabio Aurelio who has joined Manchester City for a fee around £7,500,000 and he said it was a relief to leave Liverpool as he thought he would not get enough first team experience there.

Also Martin Skrtel has left the club after he claimed he was unhappy with the new owners about sacking Roy Hodgson and said he will not play for the club again. Many teams were interested to sign him including Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Valencia and Lyon. But he decided to join Arsenal for £11,750,000.

Rijkaard, Cannavaro and Cardozo press conferece

Sky Sports - Hello Frank, you sit here with your first signings in your reign as Liverpool boss, are you happy to have got them to join you here at Anfield ?

Rijkaard - Yes, they are brilliant footballers and will fit in well here, Fabio is a solid defender what will boost our European hopes and Oscar can get us the goals to get there

BBC Sport - Fabio, How does it feel to be a part of Liverpool ?

Cannavaro - Urm... Yes , it feel good , i am very happy to be here and hope to help Liverpool move forward

BBC Sport - And you Oscar ?

Cardozo - I feel honored to be here in the Premier League playing with Liverpool and i hope i can score lots of goals

caughtoffside.com - Frank, will there be any more players arriving or leaving Anfield ?

Rijkaard - maybe, i am in talks with a few other players but that's all i will tell

Other Premier League Transfers

Connor Wickham has joined Manchester City for £1,700,000

Giampaolo Pazzini has joined Chelsea for £20,000,000

Landon Donovan has joined Chelsea for £11,250,000

Former Manchester United midfielder Kleberson has joined Blackburn from Flamengo for £3,500,000

Chris Eagles has moved from Championship outfit Burnley to Everton for £5,000,000

Fabio Coentrao has joined Arsenal from Benfica for a fee around £8,000,000

6a00e54ef2975b883301287641e292970c-500wi

Donovan rejected many teams to join Chelsea including his former club Everton

very good story so far great transfer un sure on how cannavaro will adapt with his age in the premier league

very good story so far great transfer un sure on how cannavaro will adapt with his age in the premier league

I got him for experience at back and mainly to teach my younger players

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

attachment.php

Eight in and four out at Liverpool

Billy_sharp_791576c.jpg

The third of Rijkaard's signings since joining Liverpool is a £8,500,000 deal for Sampdoria midfielder Andrea Poli who signed a five year deal with Liverpool and he also said it was a dream come true to sign for them. The fourth of his signings was Rosenberg's Ghanaian international Anthony Annan who has joined for £3,200,000. Annan is a young but talented midfielder who will fit in well at Anfield.
The rest of Rijkaards signings are ;

Billy Sharp - Loan
Marco Verratti - £1,000,000
Leigh Griffiths - £1,000,000
Richard Delage - £1,200,000 (Regen)
Agossou Abikanlou - £140,000 (Regen)
Nick Powell - £1,000,000

The third player to leave Anfield this year is David N'Gog who has joined Lyon in a £8,000,000 move worth £42,000 p/w, N'Gog signed a clause in his contract that Liverpool can buy him back for £10,000,000. The remaining players all have left on loan and they are;

Stephen Darby - Notts County
Nathan Eccleston - Shrewsbury
Jordy Brouwer - Accrington Stanley

Liverpool unveil new kits

Liverpool have today released there new strips for this years campaign, the shirts are avaliable in stors world wide and it the Liverpool Mega store. Each shirt will cost £30 for small, £35 for medium and £42 for large.

Home
diadora.png

Away
liverpool1small.png

Third

liverpool2a.png

I got him for experience at back and mainly to teach my younger players

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

attachment.php

Eight in and four out at Liverpool

Billy_sharp_791576c.jpg

The third of Rijkaard's signings since joining Liverpool is a £8,500,000 deal for Sampdoria midfielder Andrea Poli who signed a five year deal with Liverpool and he also said it was a dream come true to sign for them. The fourth of his signings was Rosenberg's Ghanaian international Anthony Annan who has joined for £3,200,000. Annan is a young but talented midfielder who will fit in well at Anfield.
The rest of Rijkaards signings are ;

Billy Sharp - Loan
Marco Verratti - £1,000,000
Leigh Griffiths - £1,000,000
Richard Delage - £1,200,000 (Regen)
Agossou Abikanlou - £140,000 (Regen)
Nick Powell - £1,000,000

The third player to leave Anfield this year is David N'Gog who has joined Lyon in a £8,000,000 move worth £42,000 p/w, N'Gog signed a clause in his contract that Liverpool can buy him back for £10,000,000. The remaining players all have left on loan and they are;

Stephen Darby - Notts County
Nathan Eccleston - Shrewsbury
Jordy Brouwer - Accrington Stanley

Liverpool unveil new kits

Liverpool have today released there new strips for this years campaign, the shirts are avaliable in stors world wide and it the Liverpool Mega store. Each shirt will cost £30 for small, £35 for medium and £42 for large.

Home
diadora.png

Away
liverpool1small.png

Third

liverpool2a.png

good update and nice kits your team should do very well in the premier league but you have not got in sanogo.

good update and nice kits your team should do very well in the premier league but you have not got in sanogo.

Is he good ? I may try and offload Kuyt and get him

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

attachment.php

Liverpool kick off new campaign in style

August Update

Rijkaard's first game in charge of Liverpool was a trick away game in the Europa League against Skonto who were very up for this game. Fernando Torres scored a brace for Liverpool before Jevgenijs Fjodorovs pulled a goal back for Skonto. But the highlight of the game was a superb strike in the 90th minute by young striker Daniel Pacheco. 3-1 was the final score.

Rijkaard's second game in charge was the return leg at Anfield against Skonto. Liverpool were the better team on the day winning 2-0. Steven Gerrard opened the scoring in the 30th minute with a stunning free kick, Fabio Cannavaro got Liverpool's second of the day when he met a Gerrard corener and headed it in the top left hand side of the net.

Liverpool's first Premier League game was at Anfield against a strong Manchester United team. Park Ji Sung gave The Red Devils the lead after he rounded a stranded Reina in goal, Park Ji Sung then ran over to the Liverpool fans and taunted them. But then Fabio Cannavaro netted his second in as many games when he yet again showed his aerial presence and met a Gerrard corner and headed it into an empty goal in front of the Manchester United fans. The final goal of the game came in the 19th minute when Oscar Cardozo scored his first Liverpool goal after he rounded Vidic and smashed the ball past Van Der Sar in goal. 2-1 to Liverpool was the final score.

article-1209028-062ECAA1000005DC-636_634x458.jpg

Park angered Liverpool supporters

Liverpool then met PAOK in the next round of the Europa League,many Liverpool fans traveled to Greece confident of a big win. Liverpool struggled to keep up with the pace of PAOK but in the 32nd minute Fabio Cannavaro carried on his fine form scoring yet again from a Gerrard corner. Ryan Babel netted Liverpool's second of the day in the 77th minute and had looked to have wrapped the game up, but in the 88th minute PAOK midfielder Olivier Sorlin scored a 1v1. 2-1 was the final score.

The return leg at Anfield wasn't going to be easy for any of the two teams as both would be pushing to win and get a place in the group stages, and Liverpool won the battle coming out winners 3-1 . Joe Cole gave Liverpool the lead after Torres crossed the ball in and he was at the back post to tap it in. PAOK drew level though through Pablo Garcia after some sloppy defending let him threw to place it past Reina in goal. But Liverpool gained the lead just one minute after as Reina took a free kick that landed straight at Fernando Torres's feet and he rounded the keeper and tapped it in ,Ryan Babel completed the scoring in the 32nd minute after he used his skill and pace and took on two defenders before smashing the ball into the goal.

Liverpool's second Premier League match was against champions Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, Nicolas Anelka gave the blues the lead after a neat one two with Lampard before rocketing the ball past Reina. Florent Malouda doubled Chelsea's advantage after he scored a beautiful free kick. Joe Cole pulled a goal back for Liverpool late on but it wasn't enough to get a point. 2-1 Chelsea was the final score.

Player of the month
242z8no.png

League Table
2lo22pv.png

Last edited:
Nice story mate, keep it up

Is he good ? I may try and offload Kuyt and get him

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

attachment.php

Liverpool kick off new campaign in style

October Update

Rijkaard's first game in charge of Liverpool was a trick away game in the Europa League against Skonto who were very up for this game. Fernando Torres scored a brace for Liverpool before Jevgenijs Fjodorovs pulled a goal back for Skonto. But the highlight of the game was a superb strike in the 90th minute by young striker Daniel Pacheco. 3-1 was the final score.

Rijkaard's second game in charge was the return leg at Anfield against Skonto. Liverpool were the better team on the day winning 2-0. Steven Gerrard opened the scoring in the 30th minute with a stunning free kick, Fabio Cannavaro got Liverpool's second of the day when he met a Gerrard corener and headed it in the top left hand side of the net.

Liverpool's first Premier League game was at Anfield against a strong Manchester United team. Park Ji Sung gave The Red Devils the lead after he rounded a stranded Reina in goal, Park Ji Sung then ran over to the Liverpool fans and taunted them. But then Fabio Cannavaro netted his second in as many games when he yet again showed his aerial presence and met a Gerrard corner and headed it into an empty goal in front of the Manchester United fans. The final goal of the game came in the 19th minute when Oscar Cardozo scored his first Liverpool goal after he rounded Vidic and smashed the ball past Van Der Sar in goal. 2-1 to Liverpool was the final score.

Liverpool then met PAOK in the next round of the Europa League,many Liverpool fans traveled to Greece confident of a big win. Liverpool struggled to keep up with the pace of PAOK but in the 32nd minute Fabio Cannavaro carried on his fine form scoring yet again from a Gerrard corner. Ryan Babel netted Liverpool's second of the day in the 77th minute and had looked to have wrapped the game up, but in the 88th minute PAOK midfielder Olivier

is sanogo good you say tut tut hes one the best strikers on the game mate and he is only 16 at the start get him in qwick.

and another great update i will follow this.

is sanogo good you say tut tut hes one the best strikers on the game mate and he is only 16 at the start get him in qwick.

and another great update i will follow this.

Update done, the one you quoted went wrong mate, and i have signed him just for you ;)

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:00 PM ----------

attachment.php

One in and one out at Liverpool

YayaSanogovsMali1.jpg

Liverpool have today confirmed that they have signed promising French forward Yaya Sanogo for £1,800,000. Sanogo welcomed the move as he was thrilled to have been approached by such a great club. Rijkaard has also confirmed that goalkeeper Charles Itandje has moved to Birmingham for £3,100,000.

Goals Galore for Liverpool

September Update

Liverpool's first game of the month was a tricky away tie at Newcastle, both teams were ready for the game as both managers have said how much they would like to beat each over. Newcastle had the better start as in the 17th minute Nile Ranger gave them the lead, but just two minutes later Torres pulled the game level after he pounced on a terrible mistake by Sol Campbell. Joe Cole put Liverpool 2-1 up after he cut inside of the left wing to curl one past Tim Krul, Newcastle replied through Andy Carroll who recently said he wanted to make it into Mr.Capello's world cup squad, and then five minutes later in the 62nd minute Ryan Taylor gave Newcastle the lead with a superb free kick. Liverpool still had hope and it showed as in the 69th minute Gerrard broke through and placed it past Krul to make it 3-3, and in injury time Gerrard took a corner that Sotiris Kyrgiankos met and secured Liverpool the three points. 4-3 Liverpool was the final score.

Rijkaard's second game of the month was the biggest game of his Liverpool career, the Merseyside derby at Anfield. With both teams looking for a win it was surely going to be a high tempo game, Liverpool took the lead after Cardozo was brought down by Heitinga in the area, up stepped Gerrard and he smashe the ball past Tim Howard. Everton got themselves a penalty though after Johnson collided with Saha in the area and the ref pointed straight to the spot, up stepped Arteta to neatly place the ball into the bottom right of the goal. Liverpool regained the lead on the stroke of half time when Oscar Cardozo turned Distin and curled the ball in the net, 2-1 Liverpool at half time. Liverpool came out wanting the three points more and when Torres crossed the ball in and Heitinga put the ball into his own net to make a bad day worse, the Liverpool wans were ecstatic. Everton never picked up after that and Torres made it 4-1 after he took on two Everton players before taking on Tim Howard and passing it into an empty goal, Ryan Babel completed the rout in the 72nd minute after he met a Cardozo cross and tapped it in. 5-1 Liverpool was the final score.

Liverpool were looking to carry on their fine goalscoring form in the Europa League against Litex in the group stage, and thats what they did as they won the game 6-0. Torres opened the scoring just two minutes in after a stupid defensive mistake what let him through to score, Torres then doubled Liverpool's lead in the 5th minute when he latched onto a Sanogo through ball and passed it past the keeper. Torres wrapped up his hat trick in the 21st minute when he got brought down in the area, as Gerrard had been rested for the game up stepped Torres to score the penalty, Torres amazingly then got his fourth just 4 minutes later when he capitalised on another defensive mistake to put the ball past a stranded goalkeeper, but just one minute later Torres got his fifth of the day when he got on the end of a Kuyt cross. Yaya Sanogo scored on his debut to end the rout.

fernando_torres.jpg

Torres has been unstoppable so fare for Liverpool

Liverpool were now back in the Premier League and were away at West Ham, the game had no real chances apart from two that both went to Liverpool. The first was in the 25th minute when Gerrard had a wild shot from 30 yards out that crept under Rob Green. Liverpool then got there thrid penalty in as many games and up stepped out of form Oscar Cardozo to try an claim his second goal for Liverpool, he smashed the ball and Rob Green somehow got his fingertips to it to tip it over the bar. 1-0 to Liverpool was the final score.

On the back of that dreadful performance against West Ham , Liverpool now met Wigan in the League Cup 3rd round, the first half was a pretty boring half and it took Liverpool until the 62nd minute to take the lead after Torres used his speed t break through a poor Wigan defense and hammered it past Kirkland in goal. That goal mad Liverpool try even harder and the got rewarded for that when Christian Poulsen got his first goal since joining from Juventus. Torres got his second of the game in the 82nd minute after Boyce tried to clear the ball but missed it and Torres smashed the ball into the top right of the Wigan goal.

Liverpool's final game of September was at home against Aston Villa, Villa started amazingly when Emile Heskey scored after just 45 seconds. Torres carried on his good form to pull a goal back in the 62nd minute after a Gerrard free kick rebounded off the post and there was Torres to tap it in. Stephen Ireland put Villa back into the lead in the 72nd minute when he smashed the ball past Reine who had no chance of saving it. Torres again scored for Liverpool to make it 2-2 after he neatly placed the ball past Friedel in net.

Player of the month
2akk2fp.png

League Table
v4m5fn.png

**** , My save game has corrupted for some reason and it will not let me carry on my game :'( Sorry. I will however be asking if i can make a new story :)

what skin do you use? can share it with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.