You'll Win Nothing With Kids, and You Are One Yourself!

Reaction score
So, my first story in a few years. Starting with a randomly chosen club and moving my way around Britain and Ireland, or maybe further afield if the job is right.

A SMALL DISCLAIMER: As stated in this thread; "I now have bought and use the In-Game Editor to add a little spice through an unrealistic transfer (no-one ridiculous, just a player not usually interested), or to quickly get rid of a player on a free, or sometimes sack managers at clubs I want to move to."

If that is something that causes you to switch off the story, which is understandable, I thought I'd state it at the beginning so you'd all know.

My first club, randomly chosen, is Berwick! Funnily enough, not the first time I've managed the Borderers on Football Manager. They want Promotion, and it's up to me to get that. The first few posts will be presented as a number of news stories covering various subjects, with monthly updates of the season itself to follow.

Although many agree with Hansen, his comments have also brought a high level of exposure for the club. Everyone loves an underdog, and Alan may have unwittingly increased our appeal a bit with his stinging words. I've been getting phone calls from agents all morning... including a French guy called Christophe Fernandez, who reckons he's got the deal of the century for me.

Transfer market roundup, an expensive window that could bite me in the **** at some point. At least we managed to get a bit of money in on Lavery. I would have kept him, but his contract was running out and the offer was better than anything I've had for transfer listed players.

View attachment 151168
View attachment 151167